Sign in to follow this  
Orlando Magic Toaster

Magic vs Charlotte 14th Feb @ 7pm

58 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Fair enough, If we keep up this level of play we are finishing 6th. I doubt we can catch the rest. As it stands we would play the Pacers and i think we would take them out without Oladipo.

To be honest i think if we played Pacers or Raptors we would have a real good chance.

As rosters stand right now we actually match up well with both teams.

2 hours ago, alwaystragic said:

Great win and improvement from several guys 

would be nice to see a sellout crowd now and then 

arena looked too empty to be in the midst of a 5 game streak with a playoffs push 

Ehhh it’s gonna take more than a 5 game win streak to convince people to go back to games consistently after being rubbish for over half a decade. That isn’t going to change overnight.

And yea to us die-hards its a playoff push but the average fan isn’t glued to the standings in mid February. 

Just keep winning and Amway will continue to fill up. Our attendance isn’t bad it’s always middle of the pack which is impressive for how bad we’ve been. 

3 hours ago, Spaceman said:

I think the team played really well but " I'll have to check the film"

I managed to watch 90% of the game (missed part of the 1st), but I missed most of Clifford's presser at the end. What I caught was at the end of it, and he seemed almost giddy; like he was trying not to gloat at how well they played. I thought his smile might break his face. 

3 hours ago, jmmagicfan said:

I managed to watch 90% of the game (missed part of the 1st), but I missed most of Clifford's presser at the end. What I caught was at the end of it, and he seemed almost giddy; like he was trying not to gloat at how well they played. I thought his smile might break his face. 

*spoiler* 

He doesn’t want to get too carried away until he watches the tape.