Sign in to follow this  
Orlando Magic Toaster

Magic vs Charlotte 14th Feb @ 7pm

2 hours ago, MagicOne said:

Jay last night I said it would be 110-94 Magic. I thought that would be a blowout, But this is off the charts!

smashed them to bits. I knew it was happening, This team now is clicking and i think we have another gear too

I don’t want to get ahead of myself, but this team looks as if it may have turned the corner so to speak. We still have Fultz and Bamba on the mend, a decent pick and our development of the young players is noteworthy. We have been burying teams; I can’t remember when it’s happened like that. The players have bought in, let’s keep it up. Go Magic!

2 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

even Fournier went back to being a really nice SG

if he gets back to that we are in excellent shape man, he is top 10 SG when he performs well. Does what he is good at and does not try to over do it.

1 hour ago, magicblue said:

Would love for this team to make the playoffs. You can really see how much they want it.

we are making the playoffs for sure as long as we are healthy. 

7 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

we are making the playoffs for sure as long as we are healthy. 

On the TNT postgame tonight they showed the Hornets/Magic game last on the recap. During most of it they were making fun of the Eastern Conference and the teams fighting to make it to the playoffs. Finally Barkley said "he has to give the Magic and Coach Clifford credit". The other guys were still pretty silent about it. However Kenny Smith and Barkley both predicted that the Magic would get into the playoffs. Shaq disagreed and instead picked the Heat and the Pistons to snag the last two playoff spots.

• Downvote 1

Just now, MagicOne said:

On the TNT postgame tonight they showed the Hornets/Magic game last on the recap. During most of it they were making fun of the Eastern Conference and the teams fighting to make it to the playoffs. Finally Barkley said "he has to give the Magic and Coach Clifford credit". The other guys were still pretty silent about it. However Kenny Smith and Barkley both predicted that the Magic would get into the playoffs. Shaq disagreed and instead picked the Heat and the Pistons to snag the last two playoff spots.

Fair enough, If we keep up this level of play we are finishing 6th. I doubt we can catch the rest. As it stands we would play the Pacers and i think we would take them out without Oladipo.

To be honest i think if we played Pacers or Raptors we would have a real good chance.

6 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Fair enough, If we keep up this level of play we are finishing 6th. I doubt we can catch the rest. As it stands we would play the Pacers and i think we would take them out without Oladipo.

To be honest i think if we played Pacers or Raptors we would have a real good chance.

Boston scares me less than they should too. I think if we get in we’ll be a big pain in the ass to any team. Just avoid Milwaukee at all costs.

4 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Boston scares me less than they should too. I think if we get in we’ll be a big pain in the ass to any team. Just avoid Milwaukee at all costs.

Yeah Pacers and Raptors i will be happier with. But to be honest let us get their then what will be will be

I had to sacrifice this game in favor of date night with my Valentine but I knew we would blow them out and I was able to check the score a few times.

This was my prediction in the season thread:

"I predict we blow THEM out for a change."

"Vuc with 27 & 17, JI with 5 blocks again, Kemba held to 18, All starters in double figures, DJ with a double double,  Briscoe with a highlight block on Kemba, AG with awesome defense and 18 & 8. Let's see how close I get :D"

Vuc 17 & 11, JI only 1 block, Kemba only 10 points,  DJ let me down on all starters with double figures and the double double, Briscoe didn't get my block, and I was off on AG too,  but the good news is we blew them out as I predicted and our streak continues.