Sign in to follow this  
Orlando Magic Toaster

Magic vs Charlotte 14th Feb @ 7pm

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

New Orleans is beating the Thunder by 12 heading into the 4th quarter. Yeah I guess they were mailing it in for the season as the TNT crew repeatedly said after the Magic crushed them on Tuesday night. They gave the Magic NO credit at all whatsoever. Just rambled on about AD and all that nonsense.

AD did shoot the ball several times he just couldnt do much on Gordon and JI

4 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

New Orleans is beating the Thunder by 12 heading into the 4th quarter. Yeah I guess they were mailing it in for the season as the TNT crew repeatedly said after the Magic crushed them on Tuesday night. They gave the Magic NO credit at all whatsoever. Just rambled on about AD and all that nonsense.

They probably haven't really watched or paid attention to us. If we keep winning they will eventually. Then again, we didn't get much credit from the media the season we went to the Finals. Barkley did give us credit if I remember correctly.

2 minutes ago, magicblue said:

My six year old doesn't understand why this is so exciting...because he's a Warriors fan. Its like all the young guys are leveling up at the exact same time right in front of our eyes. This could be the beginning of something super special and we also have a guy named Fultz to add to the mix at some point. OMG! Its so great to feel this enthusiastic about our team. Go MAGIC!!!!

That's because being a Warriors fan is like watching a movie where you already know the ending. (you know they're gonna win the championship). There essentially is no drama. Being a Magic fan is much different.  It's like watching a movie where you definitely don't know the ending, but you enjoy the ride there. No offense meant with this post to TMF and all Warriors fans.

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, magicblue said:

My six year old doesn't understand why this is so exciting...because he's a Warriors fan. Its like all the young guys are leveling up at the exact same time right in front of our eyes. This could be the beginning of something super special and we also have a guy named Fultz to add to the mix at some point. OMG! Its so great to feel this enthusiastic about our team. Go MAGIC!!!!

When I was 6 I was a Chicago bulls fan and a cowboys fan. He'll grow out of it

5 minutes ago, jjgator said:

They probably haven't really watched or paid attention to us. If we keep winning they will eventually. Then again, we didn't get much credit from the media the season we went to the Finals. Barkley did give us credit if I remember correctly.

Yes Barkley eventually gave them some credit. Kenny Smith would kind of shrug it off. All he would do is brag about his two rings. And he got those rings because of Hakeem.

• Downvote 1

And your All Star MVP will be Durant who will score 47 points on 36 shots. The first half will be a layup drill, a 3 point shooting contest, and a dunk contest rolled into one. The second half they will buckle down a little defensively. The winner will wind up with like 156 points or something.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

And your All Star MVP will be Durant who will score 47 points on 36 shots. The first half will be a layup drill, a 3 point shooting contest, and a dunk contest rolled into one. The second half they will buckle down a little defensively. The winner will wind up with like 156 points or something.

He'll also cry if any media members mention the Knicks to him.

6 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

That's because being a Warriors fan is like watching a movie where you already know the ending. (you know they're gonna win the championship). There essentially is no drama. Being a Magic fan is much different.  It's like watching a movie where you definitely don't know the ending, but you enjoy the ride there. No offense meant with this post to TMF and all Warriors fans.

No offense, MO. Even though the Warriors are my second favorite team, I believe the Magic can beat them. The Warriors are not blowing teams away the way they use to. Did anyone else see that game last night against the Trailblazers? The Warriors fell apart toward the end of the 4th quarter--tempers were flying all over the place with the refs handing out technicals and a flagrant left and right, ending in a blowout win for Portland. 

3 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

No offense, MO. Even though the Warriors are my second favorite team, I believe the Magic can beat them. The Warriors are not blowing teams away the way they use to. Did anyone else see that game last night against the Trailblazers? The Warriors fell apart toward the end of the 4th quarter--tempers were flying all over the place with the refs handing out technicals and a flagrant left and right, ending in a blowout win for Portland. 

For a game maybe, but in a best of seven series? Let's not get ahead of ourselves...

20 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

When I was 6 I was a Chicago bulls fan and a cowboys fan. He'll grow out of it

Same...I think that was pretty typical for our age at the time. I started transitioning once Penny came around. 

14 hours ago, jjgator said:

For a game maybe, but in a best of seven series? Let's not get ahead of ourselves...

Of course, the Magic couldn't beat the Warriors in a best of seven series. What I meant was the Magic could steal a game during the regular season.

• Downvote 1