Sign in to follow this  
Orlando Magic Toaster

Magic vs Charlotte 14th Feb @ 7pm

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

This is, no lie, some of the best basketball we've played in team history. 

Absolute 100 percent truth. On both sides of the ball. Just hope the week off doesn't mess with things. I don't think it will though. They seem extremely focused and dedicated to detail right now.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, ~O~ said:

A mother*****ing step forward.  Bout damn time.  Youre damn right that I was checking for this game.  I havent watched a game since my wits end rant.  I was done and I'm still done.  Prove me the ***** wrong magic.  Look like a nba team like you use to.  

You've been missing out. This team has been really fun to watch lately. Our offense might eventually slow down some, but hopefully we keep up the defensive intensity. It looks like we're frustrating teams pretty bad.

Listen to that JI interview. The poise and the knowledge. He said the team is focused and determined and will remain that way after the break. They are hungry. They want the playoffs. So proud of these guys man.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jjgator said:

Isaac will probably be a DPOY candidate eventually.

No doubt about it. The quick hands and a nose for the ball. And his ability to block shots too.

10 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I mean we shouldn't hope for much

But we are 5-4 against Boston, Toronto, Milwaukee, Philly this year. 

I don’t expect to win but if we could take a team to 6 or 7 games even that’d be something pretty special. 

6 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Listen to that JI interview. The poise and the knowledge. He said the team is focused and determined and will remain that way after the break. They are hungry. They want the playoffs. So proud of these guys man.

JI also said that he would prefer there wasn't a break at this time (All Star). He wants to keep the momentum going. 

My six year old doesn't understand why this is so exciting...because he's a Warriors fan. Its like all the young guys are leveling up at the exact same time right in front of our eyes. This could be the beginning of something super special and we also have a guy named Fultz to add to the mix at some point. OMG! Its so great to feel this enthusiastic about our team. Go MAGIC!!!!

New Orleans is beating the Thunder by 12 heading into the 4th quarter. Yeah I guess they were mailing it in for the season as the TNT crew repeatedly said after the Magic crushed them on Tuesday night. They gave the Magic NO credit at all whatsoever. Just rambled on about AD and all that nonsense.

• Upvote 1