Sign in to follow this  
Orlando Magic Toaster

Magic vs Charlotte 14th Feb @ 7pm

2 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

Fultz has got to be stoked.

No doubt. What's cool about it is that he can just chill on the bench and soak all this in. No pressure. No worries. Take your time bro. And when you do come back it's gonna be epic!

3 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Total friggen domination! Both ends of the ball. I just hope the talking heads over on TNT give the Magic some props now. On Tuesday night when they blew out New Orleans all they talked about during the highlights was goofball Davis. Show them some respect. Or you know what ? Maybe don't. We don't need it from the likes of you and it will serve as more motivation for us!

On his most recent podcast Zach Lowe laughed at Khem Birch saying we're on a playoff run. 

6 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

Fultz has got to be stoked.

Earlier, while watching the action, Fultz stood with the rest of his teammates on the sideline with a look on his face like, "I can't wait to join this dance!"

Just now, ?4thewin said:

On his most recent podcast Zach Lowe laughed at Khem Birch saying we're on a playoff run. 

Laugh as they may, if we play like this post all star break it’s going to get mighty interesting to see how much damage we can inflict. 

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

For real ? Absolutely no love being shown for this team right now. Even more motivation!

3 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Earlier, while watching the action, Fultz stood with the rest of his teammates on the sideline with a look a look on his face like, "I can't wait to join this dance!"

TMF! I hope you are enjoying the festivities this evening! I know you gotta love this total domination on full display tonight.

2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

For real ? Absolutely no love being shown for this team right now. Even more motivation!

It was very much in the vein of "look at these losers being excited about 25 wins, what a mess the bottom of the East is"