Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Pelicans - Tuesday, Feb. 12th at 8:00 P.M.

1 minute ago, Magicpassion said:

We moved the ball real well and had a nice overall game, but New Orleans looks like a broken team; I think this AD situation is hurting. They should’ve made a trade.

AD with only 3 points tonight. Yes they are clearly in a funk. But we still had to beat them and the way that we did was still quite impressive. Just total domination all the way around.

4 game winning streak. All games won by double digits. Average margin of victory in the 4 games is 19 points. We are averaging 117 points per game while surrendering only 98 a game in this stretch. Ball movement. Defensive focus and intensity. JI on both sides of the ball has been key.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jmmagicfan said:

I only caught the end of the game, HOA meeting. Only odd things I see, looks like DJ and TRoss both had off nights. Everything okay with them?

Yeah. Just rough games. Nice to win by 30 when your dependable vets have off nights 

4 minutes ago, jmmagicfan said:

I only caught the end of the game, HOA meeting. Only odd things I see, looks like DJ and TRoss both had off nights. Everything okay with them?

They seem ok physically. Just had off nights. And even with this we still won by 30!

54 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

How was that movie. Would you recommend it?

Yes, I would recommend it. It was a funny movie (Uncle Drew). Lot's of NBA talents, including one of our very own commentators, Lisa Leslie.

Wow have we really lost 13 straight to Charlotte ? Is that right ? I knew it was bad. I just didn't think it was that bad. Like I said before, Kemba is gonna be in for quite a surprise on Thursday night.

19 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Detroit at Boston tomorrow night while the Heat are in Dallas. Could be losses for both of them. Lakers lost to the Hawks tonight ? Lol!

I'm predicting that we blow out the Hornets too. This is NOT the same team they have been beating for so long!

4 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Wow have we really lost 13 straight to Charlotte ? Is that right ? I knew it was bad. I just didn't think it was that bad. Like I said before, Kemba is gonna be in for quite a surprise on Thursday night.

Yeah.. it is that bad.. and it’s not even just losses.. they beat the crap out of us every time