Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Pelicans - Tuesday, Feb. 12th at 8:00 P.M.

wm6iup.png

IdJgx2.png

HhD6YN.png

jCJZRa.png

Injuries - New Orleans Pelicans

Elfrid Payton (Out)  Coach Alvin Gentry said Payton will test out his ankle prior to Tuesday's game against the Magic.  Trevon Bluiett (Out)  Bluiett was transferred from the Salt Lake City Stars to the Pelicans on Sunday.

Injuries - Orlando Magic
  • Wesley Iwandu (Day-to-Day) Wes is listed as questionable on Tuesday against the Pelican due to a head contusion.
  • Markelle Fultz (Out - shoulder)  May not return before the end of the season. Keith Smith of Yahoo Sports reports.
  • Mo Bamba (Out)  Bamba underwent a procedure recently to address his tibia stress fracture.  John Denton of OrlandoMagic.com reports. He has no immediate timetable for a return.
  • Timofey Mozgov (Out - knee)  Had an othroscopic procedure on his right knee Friday.  John Denton of OrlandoMagic.com reports.

We play to our strengths and lock in we will win. Vooch will have to be on point with his rebounding and scoring... In fact as a team we need to make sure we do that.

We win the next 2 and we are primed for a excellent push after the All Star break

Hopefully Wes can play tonight. His defense has been great and his offensive play has picked up as well. Keep the same defensive focus and intensity and execute on offense and this will be another win tonight. Maintain the eye of the tiger. 

Let’s be honest: New Orleans is in a rebuilding stage  now that Anthony Davis wants to leave.  We should be able to win this one purely on the idea that New Orleans hopes to lose. 

2 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

Let’s be honest: New Orleans is in a rebuilding stage  now that Anthony Davis wants to leave.  We should be able to win this one purely on the idea that New Orleans hopes to lose. 

Yeah I hear you. AD wants out so I bet most of those dudes have already cashed out mentally for the rest of this season.

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Gonna be a lot of Isaac and Gordon playing the 3 with the 2nd unit if Wes can’t  go, assuming Martin gets his minutes. 

In theory we could play briscoe more and shift Ross to 3

Control their guards, especially Holiday and this will be another win. AD will be AD. Just don't let him go off too much. Randle will be contained. Magic rolling right now. I smell another win here.