Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Hawks - Sunday, Feb.10th @ 7:30 P.M.

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

The Hawks are collapsing like a deck of cards. Clearly they are no longer playing with a full deck.

Until last night, we’ve not been good with first half leads.  They must come out playing really hard to start the third.  No over-confidence.  We could very easily lose this.  

Ok here's the plan. We come out in the second half and finish them early. Then AG can chill on the bench in the 4th and stretch out that back while celebrating another Magic victory. 

1 minute ago, JJZFL said:

Until last night, we’ve not been good with first half leads.  They must come out playing really hard to start the third.  No over-confidence.  We could very easily lose this.  

I believe they will come out focused and ready to close the deal. I was more concerned with the first half to be honest. Once I saw they had the eye of the tiger again my concerns vanished. This is a different team now. They are playing to win now instead of playing not to lose.

4 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Liking our focus and effort and for the most part the execution we are making progress

Once I saw the focus and effort I knew they would get it done. I was concerned they may have been over confident but they are in a zone now.

5 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

we are not the same team anymore