Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Hawks - Sunday, Feb.10th @ 7:30 P.M.

1 minute ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

How's that?

I think he meant that Isaac is playing with more focus, energy, and drive now. He is wanting to prove a point and clearly he is now.

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

He’s the biggest difference in the team recently. He’s been playing his heart out during this streak. If we lost these games instead of won em, we’d be out of the playoff race already

Agreed..... JI has been the most impactful player on the floor not named Vuc for the past 4 weeks. As much as I love AG, Isaac is our true unicorn. In 2 years we will all marvel at his greatness.

4 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

How's that?

He's averaging 13 points and 3 blocks per game over this stretch where we've won 5 of 6. 

It's important for us to have balanced scoring. Isaac going from 8 ppg to 13ppg is a big deal.

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

He's averaging 13 points and 3 blocks per game over this stretch where we've won 5 of 6. 

It's important for us to have balanced scoring. Isaac going from 8 ppg to 13ppg is a big deal.

Yes clearly no coincidence that since JI has been rolling on both sides of the ball so have the Magic.

I guess I chose a good time to start watching this team this season. I've had the YouTube TV two week trial for the past 2 weeks and it looks like I'm gonna keep paying for streaming cable to watch them (probably will switch to Sling though, it's cheaper and you can switch between their orange and blue plans at any time with no extra fee).

I think we beat the Pelicans. The Hornets are a concern as we all know. However I think Kemba may have an off night and be distracted looking forward to the ASG festivities. Combine that with the Magic being in a zone now and I think they beat them as well. I think it's a 5 game winning streak heading into the break.

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

I think we beat the Pelicans. The Hornets are a concern as we all know. However I think Kemba may have an off night and be distracted looking forward to the ASG festivities. Combine that with the Magic being in a zone now and I think they beat them as well. I think it's a 5 game winning streak heading into the break.

We’re so overdue to beat the goddam Hornets...

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

We’re so overdue to beat the goddam Hornets...

Agreed, They are like an irritating mosquito that keeps buzzing around your neck and ears.