Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Hawks - Sunday, Feb.10th @ 7:30 P.M.

Just now, JJZFL said:

I think we’re playing better with Birch in there than we would be with Bamba.  

Yes I agree. Bamba will be dominant one day I am sure, but for right now he seems a step slow at times. Could have been the injury though. Birch is a force out there defensively.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

My apologies here. I should not have brought up the Heat score. I was the one who started all this. My bad. I was just shocked when I initially saw that the Heat were beating the Warriors by a wide margin early. Yes the Magic need to take care of their own business for sure. 

You don't need to apologize MagicOne. We all have our individual opinions about any and everything basketball.

2 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

You don't need to apologize MagicOne. We all have our individual opinions about any and everything basketball.

Agreed. Nothing wrong with being a fan of more then 1 NBA team.

7 minutes ago, MaGiCmAn0302 said:

I just keep imagining a Fultz, Ross, Issac, Gordon, Bamba dominating with all NBA Defense and enough scoring to be in the top of the league for years to come! 

I see us being Utah on steroids

Grant is a tool. Comes in just chucking garbage doesn't even look to get others involved. And that is why you are on the bench. Good win tonight beating a team you should beat.

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Isaac getting snubbed for the Rising Stars game is saving our season

Dude has it rolling. He dialed up his intensity and focus. We should expect the same out of Bamba when he returns. Be interesting to see if Birch keeps getting the bulk of the minutes when Mo comes back.

Just now, TrueMagicFan07 said:

How's that?

He’s the biggest difference in the team recently. He’s been playing his heart out during this streak. If we lost these games instead of won em, we’d be out of the playoff race already

Just now, MagicOne said:

Dude has it rolling. He dialed up his intensity and focus. We should expect the same out of Bamba when he returns. Be interesting to see if Birch keeps getting the bulk of the minutes when Mo comes back.

I don’t expect Mo back until next season.