Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Bucks - Saturday, February 9th @ 9:00 P.M.

Birch with 4 blocks tonight. I like his defense. Same with Briscoe and Wes. I like theses rotations now. Bamba will one day be a force but it seemed at times when he was out there he was a step or two slow. Could have been the injury perhaps. If he can get it together after returning from injury that will be another solid piece on D. JI and  AG also. This team can be a defensive force!

16 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Supposedly sore knee.  Mostly just resting their franchise guy in second night of a back to back

Load management. Don't want to get fined.

21 minutes ago, Justin Jaudon said:

So, apparently I picked a good game to start watching again. Hope this means we're making a playoff run in the second half of the season.

It will be a playoff run. GUARANTEED!

2 minutes ago, jjgator said:

We're just 2.5 games back now. Hopefully we can keep it rolling. 

They should get within a half game or 1 game of the 8th spot by the break. Then they can rest up and be ready to make the playoff push!

1 hour ago, MagicOne said:

Birch with 4 blocks tonight. I like his defense. Same with Briscoe and Wes. I like theses rotations now. Bamba will one day be a force but it seemed at times when he was out there he was a step or two slow. Could have been the injury perhaps. If he can get it together after returning from injury that will be another solid piece on D. JI and  AG also. This team can be a defensive force!

Bamba is out with an injury and didn’t play. Were you watching Martin?

38 minutes ago, jmmagicfan said:

Bamba is out with an injury and didn’t play. Were you watching Martin?

I know he was out with the injury. That is why I said in my post that you responded to "If he can get it together after returning from injury that will be another solid piece on D". I was referring to his play before the injury. Sorry for the confusion.

Watching a replay this mornin ,great win. Isaac has so many skills, amazing game from him. 

Augustin looks even better then his boxscore, very aggressive play. When Dj or Briscoe get in the paint we look fluid on offense.

Bad fall by Gordon, hope he is Ok.