Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Bucks - Saturday, February 9th @ 9:00 P.M.

I really wish we could get 2016 shooting Fournier and pair him up with 2019 Fournier. 

He does all the little things, i think we really give him too much ****. He usually has two wtf plays every game but generally his defense,passing and handles are great.

That's why he is the starter. He just can't shoot this year. I think it's its the hair. Someone get the man some rogaine.

9 hours ago, Justin Jaudon said:

So, apparently I picked a good game to start watching again. Hope this means we're making a playoff run in the second half of the season.

Take a look at the remaining Soft schedule. I'm saying if they continue this level of play I'm seeing 40 wins.

7 hours ago, MagicOne said:

I know he was out with the injury. That is why I said in my post that you responded to "If he can get it together after returning from injury that will be another solid piece on D". I was referring to his play before the injury. Sorry for the confusion.

I was wondering. Just read it oddly.

1 hour ago, hootie249 said:

I really wish we could get 2016 shooting Fournier and pair him up with 2019 Fournier. 

He does all the little things, i think we really give him too much ****. He usually has two wtf plays every game but generally his defense,passing and handles are great.

That's why he is the starter. He just can't shoot this year. I think it's its the hair. Someone get the man some rogaine.

He’s awful and shouldn’t be a starter for a playoffs aspiring team