Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Timberwolves - Thursday, Feb. 7th @ 7:00 P.M.

Fultz  trade. Magic win. I know I can be negative on here but o f%#kn love this team. What a day. Onwards and upwards from here. I’m all for playoffs now and not the high draft pick.a happy  Australian magic fan here 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

If his shot comes back full circle and he stays fit we have got ourselves a all star PG...  it is exciting to even have that.

I believe in Markelle. We all need to get behind him....he has crazy talent

No doubt about it. If his shot returns the sky is the limit for him!

3 minutes ago, harley said:

Fultz  trade. Magic win. I know I can be negative on here but o f%#kn love this team. What a day. Onwards and upwards from here. I’m all for playoffs now and not the high draft pick.a happy  Australian magic fan here 

Cliff turned Vooch into an All Star. He will do the same for Fultzy!

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

What a showing from T-Ross!! Also, another really rough game from DJ. Really encouraged how competitive we’ve been in the past 4 games while he’s played so poorly

Yeah you noticed that about DJ too huh ? Hopefully it's just a temporary funk he is in. T-Ross is in another universe right now. He hit one shot tonight from Kissimmee. Also love the fire and intensity from the players. Briscoe brings that edge out there.

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

2 games out in the win column from the 8th seed

Yeah, but 5 out in the loss column.... Bottom line.... We need a *****ing winning streak and I'm not talking about 3 to 4 games....

Just now, DirtDan2012 said:

Yeah, but 5 out in the loss column.... Bottom line.... We need a *****ing winning streak and I'm not talking about 3 to 4 games....

Yes the loss column is what really counts. Need something like a 7 out of 8 or 7 out of 9 kind of streak to get back into it.

Just now, MagicOne said:

Yes the loss column is what really counts. Need something like a 7 out of 8 or 7 out of 9 kind of streak to get back into it.

If we go 7-2 while the 8th seed goes 4-5 in that same 9 game span we're right back in it.

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

Pretty much..... We can't keep counting on the teams above us to lose. We need to find a way to make it happen.