Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Timberwolves - Thursday, Feb. 7th @ 7:00 P.M.

1 minute ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I would bet management talked to TRoss about resigning before the trade was made... at least I hope so, we gotta keep him!

Agreed. He's the one guy I don't want us to lose in the offseason. We just don't have any other consistant scorers on the wing.

I knew the guys would be super relaxed tonight and play a solid game. That is why I  guaranteed the win. HOWEVER...Lol..I don't know if you all remember this but the Magic have blown a couple of second half leads this year. But tonight I think they get the win!

Just now, MagicOne said:

That Ford commercial may overtake the Truck Norris ad!

Eastbound and down, loaded up and trucking. We’re going to do what they said can’t be done. We got a long way to go and a short time to get there. I’m eastbound just watching ole Bandit run. 

Just now, King Close said:

Hopefully frenchy keeps playing like this. 

That's the real frustrating thing about him, He has the potential. He just tries to do too much at times and becomes very erratic. Particularly in crunch time.

71 points in the first half... haha I think it is safe to say that the team is happy right now. 

At least I hope that is what this means. I hope a weight is off everyone's shoulders. If we can close out the first half of the season with a string of wins and be a game or so back from 8th. I'll be really happy with our position. 

Just now, DocHoliday said:

Eastbound and down, loaded up and trucking. We’re going to do what they said can’t be done. We got a long way to go and a short time to get there. I’m eastbound just watching ole Bandit run. 

Isn't that from the movie Top Gun with Tom Cruise and Jack Nicklaus ?