Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
fan for too long 2

Welcome Markelle Fultz glad to have ya

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Magicfan1987 said:

If we could get 20 valuable backup minutes from him next season and he stays healthy than he's gonna be fine :)

I predict he plays this year, makes the second unit and crunch time minutes more explosive for us, and we surprise as an 8th seed that upsets the competition.  People forget that our SL has not been the problem.  It's how we've been closing out the games.  Fultz will be a game changer, if healthy, playing for his dream team as a kid.  He has a lot to prove to the league.  I bet part of the issue has been not playing an optimal role in Philly, with the expectation that Simmons is the alpha.  With Orlando, Fultz will be the court general, and he will thrive in that role.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Catalina Maria said:

I predict he plays this year, makes the second unit and crunch time minutes more explosive for us, and we surprise as an 8th seed that upsets the competition.  People forget that our SL has not been the problem.  It's how we've been closing out the games.  Fultz will be a game changer, if healthy, playing for his dream team as a kid.  He has a lot to prove to the league.  I bet part of the issue has been not playing an optimal role in Philly, with the expectation that Simmons is the alpha.  With Orlando, Fultz will be the court general, and he will thrive in that role.  

I'm really trying to manage expectations here but I keep daydreaming about how he's not only fine but the catalyst to us playing like a good team and we finish the season on something like a 18-9 record and everyone's like "one team the top seeds want to avoid is the surging Orlando magic". 

 

I understand it isn't smart to think like this. But man, what if. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I'm really trying to manage expectations here but I keep daydreaming about how he's not only fine but the catalyst to us playing like a good team and we finish the season on something like a 18-9 record and everyone's like "one team the top seeds want to avoid is the surging Orlando magic". 

 

I understand it isn't smart to think like this. But man, what if. 

I'm right there with ya on that daydream. sensing a shift and a strong second half of the season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time to play the what if game: What if it really is mental? The mind can do crazy things that manifest themselves into physical reality. Perhaps he really didn’t want to be in Philly? What if: MF, lol, (not the best acronym) just needed to remove himself from the whole situation and reset the process he then proceeds to come out of the gates on a mission. All a Magic Fan has is hope.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

"one team the top seeds want to avoid is the surging Orlando magic". 

I ALWAYS love hearing that from a team even when it's not ours

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

was thinking Ben Simmons cant shoot but is still classed as all star....even if markelle becomes a average shooter we have something special..

now if his shots comes properly....wow wow wow... 

add in our pick this year.. if we nail that... we have the highest ceiling young team in the league probably.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

can't help but imagine getting RJB to round out young core

let's speak it into existence haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

can't help but imagine getting RJB to round out young core

I mean from a talent standpoint, sure. But that's not really a great fit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I mean from a talent standpoint, sure. But that's not really a great fit. 

fit wise who you thinking?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

I'm really trying to manage expectations here but I keep daydreaming about how he's not only fine but the catalyst to us playing like a good team and we finish the season on something like a 18-9 record and everyone's like "one team the top seeds want to avoid is the surging Orlando magic". 

 

I understand it isn't smart to think like this. But man, what if. 

Watch this and then do your best to try and temper your expectations. Good luck btw 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×