Sign in to follow this  
fan for too long 2

Welcome Markelle Fultz glad to have ya

7 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

Is he playing this season? Looks to be out. 

We have no idea. We're leaving it up to him and his doctors. He could play next week or March or October. We have no idea

Something we haven’t mentioned yet is if he salvages his career in Orlando and becomes the player we hope and think he could become, we could be looking at a career long player for us

3 minutes ago, MagicRocks said:

I just saw that 76ers was going to trade Fultz for Mirotic, I am sure glad that did not happen!

Wow! If Fultz pulls it together this could be one of those winning the NBA draft lottery in '93 moments for this franchise

15 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I really think being around young, grounded guys like Bamba, Isaac, and AG is going to do wonders for this guy. Can anyone think of a young core of four players (lets say 24 and under) that you'd rather build a team around. "Core of four"

2 hours ago, Ibn Battuta said:

Is he playing this season? Looks to be out. 

On the NBAtv special last night, Dennis Scott said he spoke with MF last week, during player's only broadcast, and MF said he's hoping to get back with the team after all-star break to help gear up for the playoffs.

I think he plays this season, and leads us to ECF with several upsets.

26 minutes ago, magicblue said:

I really think being around young, grounded guys like Bamba, Isaac, and AG is going to do wonders for this guy. Can anyone think of a young core of four players (lets say 24 and under) that you'd rather build a team around. "Core of four"

Well.. he just came from one of the best core of young guys in NBA with Simmons and Embiid.