Sign in to follow this  
fan for too long 2

Welcome Markelle Fultz glad to have ya

39 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

He will for sure play this season. 

Source? Every interview Woj has given includes his disclaimer that he might not play. And Weltman has spoken very cautiously. 

16 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Source? Every interview Woj has given includes his disclaimer that he might not play. And Weltman has spoken very cautiously. 

According to Fultz (via Dennis Scott) and 6er GM Brand, who said he was expecting MF back after the break.

We'll see.

51 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Would like to see Fultz Augustin (SG) Isaac Gordon Bamba for some minutes

That will be nice but Fultz and Ross duo will be deadly.

For lack of a better comparision Fultz essentially has a pinched nerve. This isn't some serious injury as much as it's really rare. Even he doesn't play I don't think it would mean he couldn't play. 

I expect to see him in a very limited role sometime after the all star break. 

Every thing I’ve heard is that we’re leaving the ball entirely in his court on when he comes back. Selfishly, it’s soon, but if it’s not until next season, so be it. We didn’t do this trade for the now, but if he comes back he’s immediately in the rotation.

10 hours ago, Magicpassion said:

Time to play the what if game: What if it really is mental? The mind can do crazy things that manifest themselves into physical reality. Perhaps he really didn’t want to be in Philly? What if: MF, lol, (not the best acronym) just needed to remove himself from the whole situation and reset the process he then proceeds to come out of the gates on a mission. All a Magic Fan has is hope.

Yeah, when I first saw that today in another thread, I went "what?" I was wondering why so many were using 'MF' when posting. I thought it was short for the cuss word. :)  Can we add something to it, like MF20?

3 hours ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

I expect to see him in a very limited role sometime after the all star break. 

This is just what I was thinking!

However, much like what happened with TRoss, he came back around the end of the year and he is a better person/player for it! Here's hoping for the same results....if not better!!

Has anyone heard/read anything credible regarding Fultz family influences?

I can recall some early reports regarding his Mom being somewhat over protective. Additionally, the day after the trade went down, I went to the "locked On Sixers podcast, and that was a major point with the host,. He also advised the kid to shake off his posse to get better!

1 hour ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Yeah, when I first saw that today in another thread, I went "what?" I was wondering why so many were using 'MF' when posting. I thought it was short for the cuss word. :)  Can we add something to it, like MF20?

Sounds better