Sign in to follow this  
fan for too long 2

Welcome Markelle Fultz glad to have ya

Can anyone else envision us as the 7th or 8th seed playing Philadelphia in the first round and Markelle Fultz being the floor general and catalyst that everyone expected him to be (with a chip on his shoulder), giving PHL a run for their money in 6-7 games? 

I can only wish... 

2 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

Can anyone else envision us as the 7th or 8th seed playing Philadelphia in the first round and Markelle Fultz being the floor general and catalyst that everyone expected him to be (with a chip on his shoulder), giving PHL a run for their money in 6-7 games? 

I can only wish... 

Wow hadn't even thought about it. Make it so!

I’d be pretty surprised if we see Fultz play this season. Just feels like the FO will bring him back slowly and ease him into everything. 

8 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

From what I’m reading it seems VERY possible he’s back after the all star break 

I think our goal is to have him get right physically before even considering him playing. This is going to be an Anti-Grant-Hill situation. They'll be OVERLY cautious until the FO, doctors, and Fultz's team (agent, family) are satisfied it's good to start with him playing. 

I just say I been down all year with this team, but gee whiz now I’m up and about. I really think he will be fine, can’t under estimate how much it changes our timeline and potential. Seen somewhere that our core has the highest ceiling but lowest floor in the nba. Pretty spot on I reckon. Bring it on. Now we just need Evan to regain his shot! 

30 minutes ago, ML6 said:

I’d be pretty surprised if we see Fultz play this season. Just feels like the FO will bring him back slowly and ease him into everything. 

He will for sure play this season.