Sign in to follow this  
fan for too long 2

Welcome Markelle Fultz glad to have ya

24 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

fit wise who you thinking?

Someone who scores off ball. 

Fultz-Barrett is too much like Wall-beal or Payton-oladipo or DSJ-doncic. 

Or a non-guard angle, Ibaka vucevic. 

Basically they occupy the same space and score too similarly. 

That worked for Lowry-DeRozan but I'm not sure it's the best team building situation

I'll be realistic for a moment and say we'll see some of the same gravity issues with Fultz as we did with Payton. Now Fultz is much more of a natural slasher than Payton ever was but I still expect that team offense will probably be noticeably worse with him on the floor compared to DJ due to the lack of Fultz's shooting.

On the other hand, Fultz is the best dribble drive threat the team has had since Oladipo and even at 20 he's a much better finisher than he was. Fultz converts at 65% from 0-3 feet which is better than any of Oladipo's ORL seasons.

26 minutes ago, Bauncey Chillups said:

I'll be realistic for a moment and say we'll see some of the same gravity issues with Fultz as we did with Payton. Now Fultz is much more of a natural slasher than Payton ever was but I still expect that team offense will probably be noticeably worse with him on the floor compared to DJ due to the lack of Fultz's shooting.

On the other hand, Fultz is the best dribble drive threat the team has had since Oladipo and even at 20 he's a much better finisher than he was. Fultz converts at 65% from 0-3 feet which is better than any of Oladipo's ORL seasons.

I don't think we'll see the same gravity issues as long as Isaac starts pulling his defender to the three point line. 

I understand our "process" of rebuilding now. We just needed our last piece of the puzzle. FULTZ!!

We have been "Building In Good Faith" 

Bamba, Isaac, Gordon and Fultz are our BIGF core

We should base out offseason moves around getting a SG with a last name starting with A, and who is above average height for the position, thus giving us a BIG AF lineup.

EDIT: unless Klay Thompson agrees to sign here.

• Like 1

Just now, Optimist Prime said:

We should base out offseason moves around getting a SG with a last name starting with A, and who is above average height for the position, thus giving us a BIG AF lineup.

hahaha like it

5 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

I'm really trying to manage expectations here but I keep daydreaming about how he's not only fine but the catalyst to us playing like a good team and we finish the season on something like a 18-9 record and everyone's like "one team the top seeds want to avoid is the surging Orlando magic". 

I understand it isn't smart to think like this. But man, what if. 

Ross has been WOW too and looks inspired to be an alpha for us, as well. I will be at the game on Thursday hoping for a Fultz sighting.