Sign in to follow this  
fan for too long 2

Welcome Markelle Fultz glad to have ya

26 minutes ago, zollman said:

Craving some Fultz news/updates...  

I guess we might here some more once he unites with the team after this road trip.

Studying up on his situation, hoping it really just boils down to continued focused rehab on his shoulder.  Any mental issue should be irrelevant with him no longer being in the Philly pressure cooker..

Only thing that concerns me is that clip of him standing up after tying his shoe and he had that weird glitch.. Anyone else catch that and have a logical explanation? Not sure how that could be TOS related

So TOS restricts blood flow and pinches your nerves. It's likely he had a jolt of pain and that's why he jerked. 

1 hour ago, zollman said:

I guess we might here some more once he unites with the team after this road trip.

Studying up on his situation, hoping it really just boils down to continued focused rehab on his shoulder.  Any mental issue should be irrelevant with him no longer being in the Philly pressure cooker..

Only thing that concerns me is that clip of him standing up after tying his shoe and he had that weird glitch.. Anyone else catch that and have a logical explanation? Not sure how that could be TOS related

That is a dance move...

2 hours ago, zollman said:

You ever have sharp inconsistent pain in a body part? Sometimes you anticipate the pain and freeze

10 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

There's no evidence to support that. It's just making up reasons. 

We could easily say he doesn't like the cold weather and Fultz and his family planned on formulating a fake injury to get him off Philly and directly to Orlando as evidenced by his baby picture. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

We could easily say he doesn't like the cold weather and Fultz and his family planned on formulating a fake injury to get him off Philly and directly to Orlando as evidenced by his baby picture. 

is that picture on the bike not him flipping over or whatever it is? Severely doubt it is him tho lool

11 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

I...I think you may of just nailed it.