Sign in to follow this  
fan for too long 2

Welcome Markelle Fultz glad to have ya

31 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Well.. he just came from one of the best core of young guys in NBA with Simmons and Embiid. 

I think talent-wise, Simmons and Embiid are clearly above BIG. However, I think culture-wise, we have a better one conducive to someone like MF. All 3 are hard-workers that have a good perspective on life / basketball balance. I even think Vuc / Ross / Augustin seem like good Veteran leaders to help MF. If he succeeds anywhere in the NBA, it's here. 

8 minutes ago, MagicRocks said:

I do not see any post of him in a Magic jersey as a baby on Twitter that he posted, I call bullcrap on that

he posted it on snap or IG. I can't tell the difference between the stories.

12 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

I think talent-wise, Simmons and Embiid are clearly above BIG. However, I think culture-wise, we have a better one conducive to someone like MF. All 3 are hard-workers that have a good perspective on life / basketball balance. I even think Vuc / Ross / Augustin seem like good Veteran leaders to help MF. If he succeeds anywhere in the NBA, it's here. 

I think the most important thing is Isaac and bamba can impact basketball games without the ball. It allows more freedom for the on ball guys to pick their spots because Isaac isn't going to get pissed off when he scores 11 points in a game. 

25 minutes ago, MagicRocks said:

I do not see any post of him in a Magic jersey as a baby on Twitter that he posted, I call bullcrap on that

instagram bro... i have seen it with my own eyes 3 times today

36 minutes ago, MagicRocks said:

It’s on his Instagram story (not post). You’d have to click the profile pic to see it. It’s there. I just clicked on it.