Sign in to follow this  
fan for too long 2

Welcome Markelle Fultz glad to have ya

21 minutes ago, magicblue said:

We can get our SG of the future in this draft or we can use our pick in the upcoming draft and pair it with a guy like Fournier to try and deal for an established SG. Would Washington pull the trigger and move Beal on say the #3 pick in the draft, Fournier and a future 1st? It’s possible 

I think at some point the Wizards have to look at blowing up their experiment with Wall / Beal and co. The #3 pick and a future 1st I think would do that. 

With that being said, how do we get the #3 pick if we are a fringe playoff team? I see us perhaps getting a top 10 pick, but if we stay competitive (which is the goal), there is no way we have that high of a pick. 

2 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

I think at some point the Wizards have to look at blowing up their experiment with Wall / Beal and co. The #3 pick and a future 1st I think would do that. 

With that being said, how do we get the #3 pick if we are a fringe playoff team? I see us perhaps getting a top 10 pick, but if we stay competitive (which is the goal), there is no way we have that high of a pick. 

Get lucky I guess, if we don't make the playoffs of course

man, Fultz is such a good passer. His size, court vision, handle....damn. we really got lucky to be in the position to pick him up.

i already told wife we're going to a game later in the season. Hoping he, and Bamba, are able to play and trying my best to pick the right game in late March/April.

Fultz is a good pick and roll guard. Bamba's a good roll man. You really want to be able to kick it out to an elite shooter. 

And if Fultz doesn't get his shot back you don't want him off ball a lot. 

Fultz's size let's you play him at shooting guard on defense so you can be really fun with it and go after Ben Gordon archetype point/combo guards. Or you can just go big with a shooting guard but you definitely should try to get an elite catch and shoot guy

5 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Fultz is a good pick and roll guard. Bamba's a good roll man. You really want to be able to kick it out to an elite shooter. 

Fultz's size let's you play him at shooting guard on defense so you can be really fun with it and go after Ben Gordon archetype point/combo guards. Or you can just go big with a shooting guard but you definitely should try to get an elite catch and shoot guy

Evan should move to the bench and Ross should start. DJ, Fournier and eventually Vuc off the bench would be a great second unit

38 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

our pick for Malik Monk? who says no.

4 minutes ago, Nyce_1 said:

our pick for Malik Monk? who says no.

Clifford probably lol.

I really wanted Monk here and he was attainable.

Fultz Monk Isaac Gordon Bamba would be something to be excited about