Sign in to follow this  
fan for too long 2

Welcome Markelle Fultz glad to have ya

18 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

I love this guy here. This guy is better than DSJ. In my opinion. 

If he works out he is much better. We are talking all NBA talent. Let's see what happens and support him and be patient.

1 hour ago, magicdoc1 said:

I love this guy here. This guy is better than DSJ. In my opinion. 

The potential is there for him to be better, however he's yet to do much on the court. At least Smith has shown what he can do on the court and has shown flashes that he could be a good point guard at this level. With further development Smith could be really good. But I would agree that Fultz potentially can be a lot better, the issue is whether he can stay healthy and get his game together. If he can, he can be special. If he can't, he'll be a bench player heading towards spells in China. 

With that said, I'm glad we took the risk on Fultz. Let's hope he can get on the court and realise his potential! 

I still can’t get over us keeping our pick this year. I thought we’d have to send it as a protected asset in the deal rather than the OKC pick. I’m certain the Henny/Martins combo would have forfeited it. Kudos to the new guys for shrewd negotiating.

I've been saying for a while that Markelle Fultz was the ideal PG of the future for us (if healthy) that we should attempt to trade for. The fact that we got him for next to nothing is absolutely incredible. Outside of SG, we have ever "position of the future" set in my mind and now just need time to allow guys to grow and gel. 

We had Oladipo and Harris on the same team in their young 20's and now both are in talks of being max guys. Let's not blow this thing up and trust the process. Fultz (healthy) / x / Gordon / Isaac / Bamba is a scary good future if they pan out to just 70% of the players they all can be. 

• Like 1

We can get our SG of the future in this draft or we can use our pick in the upcoming draft and pair it with a guy like Fournier to try and deal for an established SG. Would Washington pull the trigger and move Beal on say the #3 pick in the draft, Fournier and a future 1st? It’s possible 

3 minutes ago, magicblue said:

We can get our SG of the future in this draft or we can use our pick in the upcoming draft and pair it with a guy like Fournier to try and deal for an established SG. Would Washington pull the trigger and move Beal on say the #3 pick in the draft, Fournier and a future 1st? It’s possible 

They probably wouldn't. 

But if I'm pairing a shooting guard next to BIG MF I'm looking for a ross/JJ/hield type

15 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

They probably wouldn't. 

But if I'm pairing a shooting guard next to BIG MF I'm looking for a ross/JJ/hield type

Did someone say Klay Thompson? Let’s get that new stew going!