Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs nets

2 minutes ago, jjgator said:

They'll go 0-4.

Click on the picture. Other than a game against Phoenix at home it's pretty tough. Warriors twice. 7 of 10 on the road.  home warriors then road rockets on a back to back

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Click on the picture. Other than a game against Phoenix at home it's pretty tough. Warriors twice. 7 of 10 on the road.  home warriors then road rockets on a back to back

Ah... It's even worse than it looked.

15 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

How has he not been in the rotation? Even the reason being to showcase Simmons (which every minute he plays actually decreases his value) it's not good enough. Wes is good for the team when he plays and it's obviously good for his development, he's still young and could develop into a solid NBA rotation player. If he gets to close to a 40% 3pt shooter in the coming years (I understand it won't be any time soon, but worse shooters at his age have developed 40% shooting over time) he'll be a very good and important player for a team.

Ever since Cliff lit into them in the press conference after the loss two games ago, they’ve played better.  I’ve said before that I like it when he holds them responsible, something they badly need, and which it seemed he was getting away from in the past month.  Hopefully he keeps holding them responsible going forward.  No more excuses or moral victories. 

20 minutes ago, The Boss said:

How has he not been in the rotation? Even the reason being to showcase Simmons (which every minute he plays actually decreases his value) it's not good enough. Wes is good for the team when he plays and it's obviously good for his development, he's still young and could develop into a solid NBA rotation player. If he gets to close to a 40% 3pt shooter in the coming years (I understand it won't be any time soon, but worse shooters at his age have developed 40% shooting over time) he'll be a very good and important player for a team.

We don't even need 40%. 37% would be sufficient.  

Looks like I missed a good game. I have family that is in town for Super Bowl weekend. Was glad to see we got the win. Two in a row and counting! Looked like some balanced scoring in this game. No Bamba tonight ? Was he injured ?

For anyone out there who has kids or other family members that have caught the flu bug going around all the best to you. Definitely not a fun thing to go through Hope everyone feels better soon! 

4 hours ago, MagicOne said:

Looks like I missed a good game. I have family that is in town for Super Bowl weekend. Was glad to see we got the win. Two in a row and counting! Looked like some balanced scoring in this game. No Bamba tonight ? Was he injured ?

Sore left leg. 

9 hours ago, jjgator said:

I think he's talking about DeAngelo. I'm not sure why though (besides is just playing the Nets).

The Nets extended Dinwiddie; are they going to pay DeAngelo Russell also? Personally I’d rather have Dinwiddie on a good contract; but not likely. Russell has been balling lately and just took Oladipo’s spot in All Star line up.

10 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

A couple months ago I didn't think Iwandu was an NBA player, but tonight you could see he is gaining some confidence. It's funny nobody has ever mentioned him in trade talks. I think we like him.