Sign in to follow this  
Orlando Magic Toaster

Magic vs Pacers Thursday 31st Jan 7pm ET

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

DJ usually isn’t this bad.

Our guards don't show up until the 2nd half a lot of nights it seems, but I expect him to start looking for his shot a little more.

9 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

I think he's got the most upside of any of our young players. He's already a very strong rebounder for a toothpick and his defense could be special. He just needs to get confident with his jumper and I'd like to see  him attacking the basket more often.

Yeah i really see the kid becoming excellent. His shooting will come and his attacking will come. I think we have a special 1 here with him for sure

3 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah. Only Vooch and Ross can actually hit a shot tonight

Unfortunately those 2 are the only guys hitting shots on most nights. I think that's why we struggle so badly to finish games. We can't just keep calling plays for only those 2 guys late in the 4th.

Just now, Jay Magic said:

Yeah i really see the kid becoming excellent. His shooting will come and his attacking will come. I think we have a special 1 here with him for sure

By far I think the best prospect of the Weltman era. Iwindu I like as a rotation guy. He looks to attack which is a major improvement over last year as well. 

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Our guards don't show up until the 2nd half a lot of nights it seems, but I expect him to start looking for his shot a little more.

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

He is also missing free throw's recently. Wonder if he has an injury ?

The thing with DJ, as I know both of you guys know, is he’s an above average backup point guard. He’s never been consistent. Ideally you can play him when he’s on and pull him when he sucks, but management hasn’t given us that luxury 

3 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I’m very confident in JI at least becoming an above average starter with all star potential. His shot is already starting to come around a bit and you can tell he’s putting in the work. He’s 2 games away from 82 played, so he’s almost fully completed his rookie season

10 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I want him gone so bad... feel like we’d be better just by removing him from the team, even without getting a replacement

I actually agree. Sick of finger rolls to the th bottom of the rim. 

2 minutes ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

Yeah maybe he went to Taco Bell and crapped too hard lol

Make a run for the border ? More like make a run for the crapper ? Lol.