Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Thunder_Tuesday, January 29 @ 7 pm

Just now, WarDamnMagic said:

Y’all need to take it easy on Bamba... he’s an extremely raw rookie. We knew what we were getting ourselves into when we drafted him. You can frame an unfinished puzzle 

I don't really understand it because he's played really well tonight

Evan kinda talked tough there in the halftime interview saying "we need to make it tougher for them". How many times are we gonna hear the talk until we see the walk ? You want to keep Westbrook and George from punking you then next time they go in for a layup make them earn it the hard way!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

This is where we need some toughness or an enforcer type to take a hard foul on George. (Nothing dirty or flagrant by any means).

exactly put him on his arse

Just now, Jay Magic said:

But the OKC Thunder???????? Not for me... it is a joke. Fairweather fans looking for a beer and night out

I dunno.  The organization has some responsibility to try to be competitive and to put something out there that people want to watch.  I wouldn’t put this all on the fans by any means.  

Just now, MagicOne said:

Evan kinda talked tough there in the halftime interview saying "we need to make it tougher for them". How many times are we gonna hear the talk until we see the walk ? You want to keep Westbrook and George from punking you then next time they go in for a layup make them earn it the hard way!

Absolutely. Otherwise it’s just a line from the cliche playbook. 

2 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

I’m pretty sure he thought he was pretty blatantly fouled and was furious at the refs.  

He was.... Vuc laid it on him. He was pissed... lol

In our arena it is wayyyyy to loud for the other teams on a lot of nights. 

We do not have a hardcore fan base. You think in english football u can have the away teams fans taking over like that?? would never happen

just a observation.. it aint good, imagine being a player for the home team and hearing mvp for the away team looooooooooool

sorry can not condone it

Just now, DirtDan2012 said:

He was.... Vuc laid it on him. He was pissed... lol

I thought Russ was yelling toward a Magic player. If Vooch did lay it on him then it's about time!

4 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

I dunno.  The organization has some responsibility to try to be competitive and to put something out there that people want to watch.  I wouldn’t put this all on the fans by any means.  

The *****ed up part this year is the games are definately worth watching.... All the way to the point where we crash and burn like a 747 in an action movie.

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I don't really understand it because he's played really well tonight

Haters are gonna hate man. That goaltend was an aggressive block attempt and real close I didn’t mind that at all then took a poor 3 but backed it up with a really good 3 point look that he swished.