Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Thunder_Tuesday, January 29 @ 7 pm

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I hear you. I see more. I really do. Just needs to be used properly. It is about to happen. 

Again I hope I’m wrong. When I see AG and JI I see difference makers more than scorers. But I hope you are right. 

We may very well see just how good AG can be if any significant deal takes place. And with the season essentially over I am sure he will be given many opportunities .

1 minute ago, DocHoliday said:

Again I hope I’m wrong. When I see AG and JI I see difference makers more than scorers. But I hope you are right. 

I am all for difference makers. we can not judge these guys till we have a stud PG. Time will tell.

I thought about this recently. What do you think the Magic team would be like right now had Dwight stayed here ? Would they have been mediocre/pretty darn good all these years ?

2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

We may very well see just how good AG can be if any significant deal takes place. And with the season essentially over I am sure he will be given many opportunities .

He needs to be given free reign just like Evan bloody has done. How in the hell we let it happen so much is mad. But yes times are changing.

When AG is put in position to succeed i see him being a very very good two way, unique player.

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

I thought about this recently. What do you think the Magic team would be like right now had Dwight stayed here ? Would they have been mediocre/pretty darn good all these years ?

If we did put people around him i think finals again... then who knows ..

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

I am all for difference makers. we can not judge these guys till we have a stud PG. Time will tell.

One thing I agree with you here is that in the NFL you really can't blame wide receivers if you don't have a good quarterback. 

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

Maybe good for another season or so. DH back problems and the new NBA were in the pipeline. 

Just now, MagicOne said:

One thing I agree with you here is that in the NFL you really can't blame wide receivers if you don't have a good quarterback. 

Yeah i am not judging AG till we have our star PG. Or at least a very good 1. Not Payton...Augustin...Grant...Briscoe..

and people wanna think he has been given a real chance to succeed loooooool come back to me when he has been given a proper PG and play a uptempo offence.

Not you personally i mean every doubter

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Yeah i am not judging AG till we have our star PG. Or at least a very good 1. Not Payton...Augustin...Grant...Briscoe..

and people wanna think he has been given a real chance to succeed loooooool come back to me when he has been given a proper PG and play a uptempo offence.

Not you personally i mean every doubter

I am definitely an AG fan. He just needs to be given the keys to the car for longer stretches to see what he can really do.

Just now, MagicOne said:

No. We had pretty crappy aging players. Dwight only had 2 more years of being Dwight before his play fell off a cliff. We'd be right where we are now but with different players. Maybe that's better. Maybe we're sitting here with Willie cauley Stein, Kris Dunn, and Josh Jackson. Hard to know