Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Thunder_Tuesday, January 29 @ 7 pm

Just now, MagicOne said:

So do you think if the Magic do anything of significance it will happen real late toward the end of the deadline ? Or will it happen well before then ?

I think we made an offer for DSJ and it wasn’t to Dallas’ liking. We may make a better offer but it might not even be the best offer out there. Realistically I see DSJ as the only real possibility other than a utility bench guard. 

Just now, MagicOne said:

One thing about AG is that at times he will over dribble and get himself trapped into a corner. Then he will force up an ill advised shot. Evan does that quite often too.

Yeah they do. Has always been a problem with AG’s game. 

5 minutes ago, DocHoliday said:

AG isn’t an allstar and that’s okay. We need to stop leaning on him to be and maybe he wouldn’t have the really bad shooting nights here and there. 

I Disagree he can be 1. 

3 minutes ago, DocHoliday said:

That I disagree with. He’s basically a Draymond type. I don’t think AG’s ceiling is much higher and I think that’s fine. 

Eh. Draymond is basically early career Jason Kidd but a pf/c. He's a terrible shooter. He's potentially a game breaking defender. 

AG is a completely different player. Think he could be a 20/8/4 guy so what is that? The mid point between jae Crowder and Blake Griffin?

Just now, MagicOne said:

For some reason if Vooch does go I see him going to LA. Just a feeling.

Yeah and us getting Ball/DSJ/Holiday

Just now, DocHoliday said:

I can see him being all defensive. 

I hear you. I see more. I really do. Just needs to be used properly. It is about to happen. 

Just now, ?4thewin said:

Eh. Draymond is basically early career Jason Kidd but a pf/c. He's a terrible shooter. He's potentially a game breaking defender. 

AG is a completely different player. Think he could be a 20/8/4 guy so what is that? The mid point between jae Crowder and Blake Griffin?

Shawn Marion type but more physical and a better passer. His ceiling is probably Griffin

It is hard to believe that since the Magic have been in their new arena they have been a losing team year after year. With the exception being the first 2 years.

Just now, ?4thewin said:

By Draymond I mean flirting with low scoring triple doubles, playing lock down defense and being a secondary offensive presence.