Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Rockets - Sunday, January 27 @ 7 pm

Issac making excellent effort plays while the blithering idiot announcers ignore the game and go on and on about irrelevant stuff. 

9 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

As much as I criticize vucevic, he sure feasts when he's got a size advantage on a guy

It's an obvious mismatch in particular if it's in the block.

2 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Issac making excellent effort plays while the blithering idiot announcers ignore the game and go on and on about irrelevant stuff. 

Sometimes that "Is this anything" segment drives me up the wall. They ramble on far too long while the game is in progress.

• Upvote 1

That pass was not Bamba’s fault. Poor edfort by Ross in keeping his guy off the ball. Ross seems to be playing frustated. Playing really bad tonight.

I could see in the future JI attacking the basket with vengeance. Imagine when he puts on 15/20 lbs with his length and athleticism. Did you see that Eurostep to the hole avoiding Harden?; that was a veteran move. 

1 minute ago, Magicpassion said:

I could see in the future JI attacking the basket with vengeance. Imagine when he puts on 15/20 lbs with his length and athleticism. Did you see that Eurostep to the hole avoiding Harden?; that was a veteran move. 

I did see the failed simmons Eurostep.