Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Rockets - Sunday, January 27 @ 7 pm

2 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

I love reading the comments after we lose. Literally the exact same things are said every single time and have been for years. I’m not saying what anyone is saying on here is wrong, it’s mostly right, just pointing out how little things have changed on this team for such a long time. 

Like you could go read a game thread from 2 years ago and you would hear the same thing. Vuch. We can’t shoot. Fournier. Our bench sucks. We can’t hold onto a lead. We have no toughness. 

Rinse, wash and repeat. 

And just like shampoo, eventually it all goes down the drain.

Just now, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

If pronto means 3 years ago you are right!

Management is busy evaluating talent. Or evaluating whatever else there is!

4 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

I love reading the comments after we lose. Literally the exact same things are said every single time and have been for years. I’m not saying what anyone is saying on here is wrong, it’s mostly right, just pointing out how little things have changed on this team for such a long time. 

Like you could go read a game thread from 2 years ago and you would hear the same thing. Vuch. We can’t shoot. Fournier. Our bench sucks. We can’t hold onto a lead. We have no toughness. 

Rinse, wash and repeat. 

And just a few short years ago, everyone was praising Hennigan for building a losing team so we could get great draft choices, like Wiggins.  Remember the “young guns”?

• Upvote 1

Vuc had 2 points and 3 turnovers on 0-5 shooting in the second half.

Augustin had 3 points on 1-5 shooting in the second half.

Fournier had 6 points on 8 shots in the second half

That's why we lost. 

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

That's why we lost. 

Wow didn't realize Vooch only scored 2 in the second half. With that being said they still kept jacking up 3's in the 4th quarter. They missed 11 of them. Yes I know they were open. But 3's are fools gold. They stopped being aggressive in the 4th. It is like they have a self destruct button. As a collective bunch they're just not very good in crunch time.

If we had a very good starting PG plus this team we are same level as anybody in the East...we have talent.. not enough. We also have players who make too many mental errors all at once. 

Say if we plucked Conley and added him to the squad without giving up or current starters.. plus Ross and bamba...I am telling you we would be just as good as any team in the East.. I'm sure of it. Top 4 without a doubt. 

5 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

That's why we lost. 

DJ also missed 5 free throws..

• Upvote 1

It's amazing how we as fans keep showing up here. We are like a boxer that constantly gets knocked down. And we always come back for more. At this point do you call that dedication or borderline insanity?!

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

Wow didn't realize Vooch only scored 2 in the second half. With that being said they still kept jacking up 3's in the 4th quarter. They missed 11 of them. Yes I know they were open. But 3's are fools gold. They stopped being aggressive in the 4th. It is like they have a self destruct button. As a collective bunch they're just not very good in crunch time.

Mental mistakes ...missed open shots.. while the other teams have closers..recipe for disaster. I feel for the team because management has hung them out to dry.. even if we added a Pg same levels as DJ or even tiny bit better we'd be so much better off in the standings... We also all need to remember Isaac and Bamba are rookies.. 2 main cogs of our team.. Rookies.. 

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

DJ also missed 5 free throws..

Good pick up there Jay. I hadn't seen that either. I can't believe DJ missed 1 in a game let alone 5. That was huge for sure.

45 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

11 missed 3 pointers certainly didn't help either.

Looking at our stats, we played good D but our back court couldn’t make shots.