Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Rockets - Sunday, January 27 @ 7 pm

3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

You can only do that in the media once or twice a year. Doesn't mean it's not happening

Stan Van Gundy did it every other game! Oh wait. That's when they were built to win.

• Upvote 1

Just now, MagicOne said:

Stan Van Gundy did it every other game! Oh wait. That's when they were built to win.

I literally stole that quote from Jeff van Gundy

13 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

T-Ross was a minus 28 tonight. When he's not making shots he is pretty much useless.

Bad take and why +/- is extremely misleading. Ross is one of our best perimeter defenders and a solid passer. Our bench outside of Ross is the worst in the league so he has to force it and when it’s bench vs bench, he’s facing double and triple teams.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Bad take and why +/- is extremely misleading. Ross is one of our best perimeter defenders and a solid passer. Our bench outside of Ross is the worst in the league so he has to force it and when it’s bench vs bench, he’s facing double and triple teams.

Ok I hear you. But it is very important that he is making more shots. He missed 4 or 5 3's in the 4th quarter I believe. The Magic missed 11 total 3's in the 4th.

Just now, MagicOne said:

Ok I hear you. But it is very important that he is making more shots. He missed 4 or 5 3's in the 4th quarter I believe. The Magic missed 11 total 3's in the 4th.

I get it, but Ross isn’t the problem. He’s one of the best 6th men in the league this year

• Upvote 1

Just now, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

The only bright side we can take away from this season is that we are able to hang with even the best team for 3 quarters. Does that mean we are 75% of the way there? LOL

I just petitioned the NBA to decrease NBA games to 36 total minutes. We would have one of the best records if that were the case!

• Upvote 1

I love reading the comments after we lose. Literally the exact same things are said every single time and have been for years. I’m not saying what anyone is saying on here is wrong, it’s mostly right, just pointing out how little things have changed on this team for such a long time. 

Like you could go read a game thread from 2 years ago and you would hear the same thing. Vuch. We can’t shoot. Fournier. Our bench sucks. We can’t hold onto a lead. We have no toughness. 

Rinse, wash and repeat. 

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I get it, but Ross isn’t the problem. He’s one of the best 6th men in the league this year

Agreed. He may very well be the best. We need a point guard in here pronto.