Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Rockets - Sunday, January 27 @ 7 pm

5 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Brutal losses? Yes, For the fans!  

This is not a brutal loss for the team. No one took it away from them. They gave it away. 

7 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

I surely hope not! Vooch didnt play bad but that series of plays reminds me how bad he can be sometimes.

19 points on 19 shots isn't great

I understand how some people can be frustrated with Vuch at times because let’s face it he is not very athletic or flashy. He is not a true star, but what he is, is very fundamentally sound player in the vein of Tim Duncan. I feel he has done an excellent job of maximizing his potential given his limitations. He needs help! and when he gets it, everybody is better.

5 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Looks like once again games after January won’t matter 

Yeah. Unless we make a move for a guy who can run a pick and roll in crunch time. It's like 7 or 8 games in the last month with the same issues

Ok so with the failure to make the playoffs this year that makes 7 straight years now of not making the post season. Is that the longest stretch of not making the playoffs in Magic history ?

Can we please get a comment from Hammond or Weltman on what plans they have to rectify this situation? Are they content with what is on the floor? Guarantee when we were up by 16 points, Vooch, Fournier and the rest were wondering how long will it be before the lead is lost. This team has a losing mentality for 5+ years that is nearly impossible to lose. Even Clifford seems to be resigned to losing. Need to wipe the slate clean with players that are only used to losing and get some from winning programs that will do more than talk about being ready to win.

Groundhog Day I'm not in this for moral Victories. These guys know it's coming and we can't stop it. We feel terrible as fans. The players must be mentally drained..