Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Rockets - Sunday, January 27 @ 7 pm

Just now, magicdoc1 said:

Good game so far. Like how AG, Isaac and Vooch are playing.  This is how we can beat this team. Playing physical basketball. 

Yes exactly! We get into trouble when we settle for those 3's instead of being aggressive and taking it to the rack.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Good game so far. Like how AG, Isaac and Vooch are playing.  This is how we can beat this team. Playing physical basketball. 

That's how we beat them a week ago. We should have done the same damn thing against Washington the other night, but no we have to fall in love with the damn 3. This team just makes me want to pull my hair out.

11 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Our defense is plain awful. Other than Vooch I dont see any other player putting any effort in defense. 

You realize we are the #1 defensive team when we win. With our losses we are the 28th worst. We are a Jeckyll and Hyde team.

Just now, DirtDan2012 said:

That's how we beat them a week ago. We should have done the same damn thing against Washington the other night. This team just makes me want to pull my hair out.

Hopefully you are not going bald but I agree. 

This is a game we should play old school basketball with vooch and AG playing in the paint. Let them get in foul trouble. Get Harden play harder in defense and get him tired. That is the inly way you will stop his ridiculous offense.

2 minutes ago, Catalina Maria said:

You realize we are the #1 defensive team when we win. With our losses we are the 28th worst. We are a Jeckyll and Hyde team.

So you are telling me that when we play good defense and offense we win and when we are not, we lose? 

2 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Hopefully you are not going bald but I agree. 

This is a game we should play old school basketball with vooch and AG playing in the paint. Let them get in foul trouble. Get Harden play harder in defense and get him tired. That is the inly way you will stop his ridiculous offense.

You are both correct. Keep attacking the basket and don't settle for the friggen 3's!

• Upvote 1

We only took 14 3's in the first half. That is a decent number. Not too many. It gets ridiculous when we attempt around 40 of them or so. We are definitely not the Warriors!

5 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

So you are telling me that when we play good defense and offense we win and when we are not, we lose? 

We also win when we score more points than the other team.