Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs wizards

3 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Unfortunately nothing much will take place by the deadline. And if it does it will be a real head scratcher that will have us all here throwing remotes and kicking chairs while screaming in a fit of anger.

Is that what you do when you get mad? 

1 hour ago, Jay Magic said:

Don’t worry EF, you will continue to be in the game at clutch time. You earned it smh : (

5 minutes ago, KRISH10 said:

Don’t worry EF, you will continue to be in the game at clutch time. You earned it smh : (

He needs to know his role and quit thinking he is better then he is!  Just because Henny gave you a stupid contract does not mean you have to try and live up to it.  You don't have the skills.

As you know I mostly watch the games the following day, and I had to skip to the 4th quarter after some awful basketball by both teams.

The Wizards are really bad. Their offensive plan is non-existent and somehow we're even worse, with Fournier being a complete albatross contract and Vuc being a 4th quarter choker, despite his offense being the only consistent thing we have. Ross is a bargain and should be kept here for a long time

It's just depressing that we're in this position after YEARS of rebuilding. Bamba and Isaac have looked decent, but even with Gordon's nice statline, I'm not sure if those 3 can play together in the current NBA.

We have to do something, though. And that's what I've been preaching. Either get better or worse before the deadline. But please, for the love of God, do SOMETHING

This was the end of it tonight.

The problem I have is I know how the game will end before it's over. No mental toughness no physical toughness same s**t different day for seven years. If we can all see this why can't management? If they don't blow this mess up they are blind or just don't care. I read a few pages back where a trade would be made and we would be screaming and breaking furniture. Whatever or whoever they trade will be fine with me because this team needs a complete douche.

What bothers me the most is that the team/management, despite the awful playing lately, still thinks they cam make the playoff. This crazy idea is fortified by the fact the Piston and Charlotte lost their respective game yesterday as well. 

My fear is that WE ARE NOT LOOKING AT THE FUTURE. THey are playing one game at a time and looking at the PRESENT!!

At this poing I want WOJ to come out and tweet something about the Magic. I dont care what it is. ANYTHING!  Even if is a change in the Cherleading squad lineup, just do it!

I just want to see that we are  active and doing SOMETHING!

Evan4TW has been quiet lately but I get it. Even the Forum is taking a hit. I missed those days  in the 2007-2008 season when the forum was extremely active with the Arroyo and Jameer starting role discussion  and later  the discussion between Jameer vs. Alston in 2008-2009 season .  It was fun when we had all those extra players fans in here. 

I just want to disagree with some of you here to make it interesting but I just can't. We are all in agreement that changes are needed. BORING. I haven't down voted anyone in a few weeks!!!. That is sad. 

9 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Evan4TW has been quiet lately but I get it. Even the Forum is taking a hit. I missed those days  in the 2007-2008 season when the forum was extremely active with the Arroyo and Jameer starting role discussion  and later  the discussion between Jameer vs. Alston in 2008-2009 season .  It was fun when we had all those extra players fans in here. 

I just want to disagree with some of you here to make it interesting but I just can't. We are all in agreement that changes are needed. BORING. I haven't down voted anyone in a few weeks!!!. That is sad. 

I’m sure we’ll get into the usual argument soon about trying to lose all the rest of the games (not in favor).  Even that’s getting a little stale, though.  LOL.  

2 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

I’m sure we’ll get into the usual argument soon about trying to lose all the rest of the games (not in favor).  Even that’s getting a little stale, though.  LOL.  

I surely hope so.. But see.. I dont want us to lose and honestly I dont care in what position we end for the draft this next year. I just want to see Management to look at the future and start making the necessary changes to get there. If we ended up going above .500 for the rest of the season and miss the playoff but with a team that we all feels more confident, then I will be happy. 

Lets say we trade Vooch and somehow we get Lonzo back. If we win enough games with this new lineups to end at the 9th spot and miss the playoff, I will be exctactic. Why, because we got to see what we have and could be for the next year with that new lineup. 

I want to see us winning with a different line-up and our new future PG playing alongside Gordon, Isaac and Bamba. Like I said, even if we dont make the playoff.