Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs wizards

I really think we should let Evan walk for a draft pick. Insert Wes or Martin into the lineup and see how the rest of the year plays out. Also send Grant packing and call up Caupain for backup minutes.

Just now, magicmacd75 said:

I really think we should let Evan walk for a draft pick. Insert Wes or Martin into the lineup and see how the rest of the year plays out. Also send Grant packing and call up Caupain for backup minutes.

No one is taking that contract on without other value. But yeah I’d be okay with playing him more. I’ve seen real growth in his game when he gets opportunities. 

One or two years ? Ok. Even 3 and maybe 4 years. But 7 years now. Multiple teams that were bad after we were bad are rebuilding quicker than we are. 

It’s time to pull the plug. We’ve been through enough coaches and management can’t keep assessing. This era must end, we’re just not going anywhere 

5 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I agree but to me its like we really gonna have Iwundu to save the day then we are worse then i realise 

It's just for this game. Sitting a guy early in a game because of poor play doesn't mean he loses his job permanently. Maybe Wes could have given us a healthy jolt of energy late in the 2nd thru the rest of the game.

Just now, magicblue said:

It’s time to pull the plug. We’ve been through enough coaches and management can’t keep assessing. This era must end, we’re just not going anywhere 

And the truth shall set you freeeeee!!! Great words of wisdom for sure. But management has other ideas here.

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

It's just for this game. Sitting a guy early in a game because of poor play doesn't mean he loses his job permanently. Maybe Wes could have given us a healthy jolt of energy late in the 2nd thru the rest of the game.

i agree. i am off to sleep. might sound over the top but i have never felt this way towards them in all my 14 years of supporting them.

5 minutes ago, magicmacd75 said:

We would have to give a draft pick to ditch Fournier at this point

• Upvote 1

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

The go to move still has to be Fournier, Simmons and a pick for DSJ and Wes Matthews

Dallas would be stupid... but let us hope