Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs wizards

1 minute ago, magicdoc1 said:

I surely hope so.. But see.. I dont want us to lose and honestly I dont care in what position we end for the draft this next year. I just want to see Management to look at the future and start making the necessary changes to get there. If we ended up going above .500 for the rest of the season and miss the playoff but with a team that we all feels more confident, then I will be happy. 

Lets say we trade Vooch and somehow we get Lonzo back. If we win enough games with this new lineups to end at the 9th spot and miss the playoff, I will be exctactic. Why, because we got to see what we have and could be for the next year with that new lineup. 

I want to see us winning with a different line-up and our new future PG playing alongside Gordon, Isaac and Bamba. Like I said, even if we dont make the playoff. 

I’d be fine with that too.  See, still no disagreement :)

44 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Evan4TW has been quiet lately but I get it. Even the Forum is taking a hit. I missed those days  in the 2007-2008 season when the forum was extremely active with the Arroyo and Jameer starting role discussion  and later  the discussion between Jameer vs. Alston in 2008-2009 season .  It was fun when we had all those extra players fans in here. 

I just want to disagree with some of you here to make it interesting but I just can't. We are all in agreement that changes are needed. BORING. I haven't down voted anyone in a few weeks!!!. That is sad. 

There's not really anything else to say. 

2 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Even though he called you "Evan4TW"?  I was waiting for a snappy response to that....LOL

2 hours ago, magicdoc1 said:

I surely hope so.. But see.. I dont want us to lose and honestly I dont care in what position we end for the draft this next year. I just want to see Management to look at the future and start making the necessary changes to get there. If we ended up going above .500 for the rest of the season and miss the playoff but with a team that we all feels more confident, then I will be happy. 

Lets say we trade Vooch and somehow we get Lonzo back. If we win enough games with this new lineups to end at the 9th spot and miss the playoff, I will be exctactic. Why, because we got to see what we have and could be for the next year with that new lineup. 

I want to see us winning with a different line-up and our new future PG playing alongside Gordon, Isaac and Bamba. Like I said, even if we dont make the playoff. 

Yes sir

5 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

3 hours ago, JJZFL said:

Even though he called you "Evan4TW"?  I was waiting for a snappy response to that....LOL

Now, that was really funny! You guys have been "comic relief" today.

laughing-tears-pointing-emoticon-wiping-

4 hours ago, JJZFL said:

He's just been so bad lately. If he was born in Tunisia people on here would be saying his birth certificate is a lie