Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs wizards

4 minutes ago, magicblue said:

It’s time to pull the plug. We’ve been through enough coaches and management can’t keep assessing. This era must end, we’re just not going anywhere 

Only 5 more games until the trade deadline

Just now, DocHoliday said:

I think Conley, myself. 

I think we’re further away from actual contention for Conley, personally but I wouldn’t be mad at it. I’d just love to see DSJ and BIG grow together

31 for 51 tonight shooting 2 pointers. And 7 for 33 shooting 3's. Yeah keep putting up those"wide open" 3's guys! After all there is a reason why you are so wide open! Cliff is resigned to the losing now. I mean what else can he do or say ? He has to work with the junk heap that he has and keep his mouth shut.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

31 for 51 tonight shooting 2 pointers. And 7 for 33 shooting 3's. Yeah keep putting up those"wide open" 3's guys! After all there is a reason why you are so wide open! Cliff is resigned to the losing now. I mean what else can he do or say ? He has to work with the junk heap that he has and keep his mouth shut.

What else can he do or say? Try changing his substitution patterns to better utilize the players he does have! Taking Ross out an replacing him with Simmons is one in a long list of moves that don’t make sense! Ross is a capable defender and a WAY better scorer!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I think we’re further away from actual contention for Conley, personally but I wouldn’t be mad at it. I’d just love to see DSJ and BIG grow together

Conley would be great here. Unfortunately by the time the deadline rolls around we will be out of the playoff race. No way he is coming here. We will do very little at the trade deadline. Certainly nothing of any real significance. One thing I can tell you for sure. And that is that whatever management does it is going to be something that has us screaming mad here.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Soul Bro said:

I missed the game. Quick recap?

Pain and suffering 

7 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Conley would be great here. Unfortunately by the time the deadline rolls around we will be out of the playoff race. No way he is coming here. We will do very little at the trade deadline. Certainly nothing of any real significance. One thing I can tell you for sure. And that is that whatever management does it is going to be something that has us screaming mad here.

I fear Brandon Jennings level trades are forthcoming if any at all. Just as T-Mac does. 

Just now, Soul Bro said:

Lazy and lethargic early, couldn’t hit open shots to save our life, Fournier was bad Fournier. Down by as many as 18 in the 3rd. Ross caught fire late 3rd-early 4th to get us back in the game. We choked it away late with the lack of a closer on offense

1 minute ago, Soul Bro said:

We played horrible till end of the 3rd and choked in crunch time. EF is still garbage. More of the same.