Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Nets - Wednesday, January 23 @ 7:30 PM

3 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

So he shouldn't of been playing or he should of been subbed in sooner. Again if he was good enough to go because he is our best defender put his ass in sooner.  

Not being in rhythm is one thing but not 100% and then to flip flop makes no sense. It's a panic move. It's bad coaching. It's contradicting. 

If Gordon wants to go you either ride with him or you don't. You most certainly don't say hey you look like **** so we are taking you out and then say are hurt but uuuhhh go in real quick.

We couldn't sub him in earlier. When he did go in he went in for Augustin. 

Isaac deserved the closing minutes tonight. He earned them. 

3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

We couldn't sub him in earlier. When he did go in he went in for Augustin. 

Isaac deserved the closing minutes tonight. He earned them. 

Bull...final minutes was DJ Fournier Ross Isaac Vuch. 

Fournier deserved to be in?

I saw the last two-three minutes am I missing something? 

2 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Bull...final minutes was DJ Fournier Ross Isaac Vuch. 

Fournier deserved to be in?

I saw the last two-three minutes am I missing something? 

When Gordon went back into the game with 21 seconds left he went in for Augustin. 

For the first 20 games this year fournier was one of the best players in the league in crunch time scoring and it's killed any chance at him not being in there at the end until he screws up enough I guess. 

33 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

When Gordon went back into the game with 21 seconds left he went in for Augustin. 

For the first 20 games this year fournier was one of the best players in the league in crunch time scoring and it's killed any chance at him not being in there at the end until he screws up enough I guess. 

Woah dude!!!  Crunch time scoring, really? Best in the league u say? This I seriously have issues with. Since u have all the stats what is his usage  % in these crunch time minutes. My guess higher than Hardens. 

7 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

I am calling win Friday vs Wizards ( who play warriors tomo ).. Win @ Rockets ...win vs Thunder ( we always play well at home to them ) 

a Win vs Pacers ( who play wizards night before us ).....Win vs Nets ........Loss @ Thunder and then Win vs Timberwolves...

that brings us to the deadline...

Jay, Brother please that's a five (5) game win streak against five teams with better records than the Magic. I love the optimism but in reality you may need to rethink your call. Peace.

1 hour ago, Spaceman said:

Jay, Brother please that's a five (5) game win streak against five teams with better records than the Magic. I love the optimism but in reality you may need to rethink your call. Peace.

Let the man be optimistic lol.

Anyway, Fournier is not a bad player, but he has one of those contracts that breaks your team building, like Tim Hardaway Jr.

You’d be better off signing a guy that shoots 3s for the minimum like Troy Daniels and plays as bad defense

God, I hate typing on my phone