Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Nets - Wednesday, January 23 @ 7:30 PM

Just now, fan for too long 2 said:

This would be a perfect ending of Evan’s and vuch’s careers in Orlando. A tip in for the other team and a missed bunny followed by a basket interference. Please for the love of god get them both out of here. 

out of the 2 i would keep Vooch. Evan pisses me off massively and i am normally relaxed with him. He thinks he is better than he is...

The thing is he is better than he played tonight... He just is allowed to do things he should not be doing...

It is all annoying lol

14 minutes ago, ML6 said:

I must’ve missed the memo that Dinwiddie is Harden now.

Fournier’s gotta make that layup. In the grand scheme of crunch time layups, they don’t get much easier than that. 

Heart breaking!

Brooklyn hasn’t had their own pick in like a decade and yet they rebuilt better and faster than we did

• Upvote 1

I am calling win Friday vs Wizards ( who play warriors tomo ).. Win @ Rockets ...win vs Thunder ( we always play well at home to them ) 

a Win vs Pacers ( who play wizards night before us ).....Win vs Nets ........Loss @ Thunder and then Win vs Timberwolves...

that brings us to the deadline...

4 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I am calling win Friday vs Wizards ( who play warriors tomo ).. Win @ Rockets ...win vs Thunder ( we always play well at home to them ) 

a Win vs Pacers ( who play wizards night before us ).....Win vs Nets ........Loss @ Thunder and then Win vs Timberwolves...

that brings us to the deadline...

Wow you are optimistically optimistic! But with this Magic team I wouldn't be surprised. They sure have us all on an emotional roller coaster.

13 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Brooklyn hasn’t had their own pick in like a decade and yet they rebuilt better and faster than we did

They've been the master scavenger of young reclamation guys..... You just got to love it.....

Realistically  it is going to probably take around 40 wins to get into the playoffs. The Magic would have to finish the season with a 20-14 record to accomplish that. Have quite a few teams with losing records left on the schedule. However we are a losing team record wise also. It is going to take some doing to make it. Hopefully a trade is made to put us over the top. Just hope it isn't too late by then.

43 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

He brought him back for a single play to defend an inbounds

I get your point but he is hurt or he isn't. You can't sit him for an extended time because he isn't right and think putting him in  for one play benefits you. He isn't right then why have the confidence in one play?

2 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

I get your point but he is hurt or he isn't. You can't sit him for an extended time because he isn't right and think putting him in  for one play benefits you. He isn't right then why have the confidence in one play?

Only because he is our best defender and one of the best in the entire league. But I hear you totally

5 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Because he's a better defender than Augustin. 

We brought Bamba in for vucevic too after he was sitting for an extended period. 

Clifford said in his post game that they weren't going to give him his regular minutes because he wasn't 100% and he didn't look like he was in his rhythm when he did play at either end. 

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

Because he's a better defender than Augustin. 

We brought Bamba in for vucevic too after he was sitting for an extended period. 

Clifford said in his post game that they weren't going to give him his regular minutes because he wasn't 100% and he didn't look like he was in his rhythm when he did play at either end. 

So he shouldn't of been playing or he should of been subbed in sooner. Again if he was good enough to go because he is our best defender put his ass in sooner.  

Not being in rhythm is one thing but not 100% and then to flip flop makes no sense. It's a panic move. It's bad coaching. It's contradicting. 

If Gordon wants to go you either ride with him or you don't. You most certainly don't say hey you look like **** so we are taking you out and then say are hurt but uuuhhh go in real quick.

• Upvote 1