Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Nets - Wednesday, January 23 @ 7:30 PM

Once again Evan tried to be the hero by hogging the ball and not even looking to pass. Ok that's one thing. But then he misses a routine layup that a 9 year old could have made.

7 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Let me rephrase that. Games like this makes me think we are exploring life without him. 

Doesn’t make sense to not have him in there. Maybe his back was tightening up I don’t know.

I think you're kind of forcing a narrative here. 

It makes sense for a guy coming off an injury, who Clifford said pregame wasn't 100%, who multiple reporters said didn't look 100%, to only play 24 minutes

• Upvote 1

Just now, ?4thewin said:

It makes sense for a guy coming off an injury, who Clifford said pregame wasn't 100%, who multiple reporters said didn't look 100%, to only play 24 minutes

That contradicts Cliff’s decision to bring him in at the very end of the game 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Let me rephrase that. Games like this makes me think we are exploring life without him. 

Doesn’t make sense to not have him in there. Maybe his back was tightening up I don’t know.

Oh ok. No I doubt it is that. Cliff said he did not look right. To be honest it is all baffling

Just now, ?4thewin said:

Knew you were going to say that.

I am but it’s a narrative worth having. It’s not like we haven’t shopped him before.

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Phone call mid game?? loool

Could have been a text dude. Lol. Either way another frustrating loss. Need to regroup once again.

Just now, MagicOne said:

Could have been a text dude. Lol. Either way another frustrating loss. Need to regroup once again.

so mid game they text our coach and say take AG out we are in talks to trade him....MID GAME? lol

this made me laugh. not being rude but hahaha.