Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Nets - Wednesday, January 23 @ 7:30 PM

1 minute ago, Malik Buttface said:

I mean, he did everything he could with what he had. Briscoe going down and AG not playing the final stretch of the fourth with possible back tightness again but who knows about that. 

Nah he came back in later for very short period. Cliff didn’t play him. 

1 minute ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

What role do the assistant coaches play on this team. Could one of them be whispering ill-advised suggestions about the rotations or who to play?

Or did Cliff get "the phone call" if you know what I mean ?

1 minute ago, harley said:

I’m out. Cannot and will not watch this team rabble again until Fournier is traded. 

Ain't happening cause everyone in the league laughs at his contract and for some reason management loves him.

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

could you elaborate please?

Let me rephrase that. Games like this makes me think we are exploring life without him. 

Doesn’t make sense to not have him in there. Maybe his back was tightening up I don’t know.

Magic will NEVER be successful with Fournier as the 2. People seem fooled by the RARE game ending shot he'll make. And most of those rare shots he makes are do to a poor defensive play him. Horrible, horrible defender. Sick and tired of his post game comments "we need to do this, that, play harder, play together, smarter" etc. Just do it.  Please include Fournier in any trade that may be made! 

• Upvote 1

So you take the dude out of the game (AG) after he makes a dunk to give you the lead with about 7 minutes left in the game and never let him return for the final 3 minutes at least ? Does this make any sense here ?