Sign in to follow this  
DirtDan2012

Magic @ Hawks 3:00 Game Time

48 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

It doesn't translate to wins because his style of play is usually not that efficient and he doesn't supplement that poor efficiency by getting to the ft line. 

He's been much better this year

The bottom line is the man produces when he's on the floor and at 11 mil. per year he's a bargain for what he gives us.

2 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

The bottom line is the man produces when he's on the floor and at 11 mil. per year he's a bargain for what he gives us.

He's the biggest bargain in the NBA. He's finally figured out a lot and in his prime. Nobody can not say he hasn't improved dramatically.

2 hours ago, ML6 said:

I must be hallucinating this Dedmon thing.

I can’t think of many players who i would have believed had less of a chance of adding a 3 pointer. 

LOL. I thought exactly the same thing. 

6 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

And what does all that mean if we continually win 30 games a year while he leads this team? If everything you say is true about him what does it matter if he never improves the win column? 

As ?4TheWin stated for the vast majority of his career his efficiency made his raw numbers negiglable. On top of that his attitude and defense has been bad in past years which also negates his offensive upside.  More importantly he slows the pace and up until this year did nothing but clog the lane hindering the players around him.

Placing another good player on this team changes nothing as Vuch is a ball dominate center. Either Vuch gets the ball less which hinders his best attribute (his offense) or that other good player suffers the fate of a guy like Gordon who doesn't always get the opportunities he should be getting.  

5 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Brooklyn won by 20 plus today. Russell nailed 7 triples. They are gonna be tough to beat Wednesday night. How long is AG gonna be out ?

I think we beat them regardless. We are gonna be locked in. Gonna need the whole team to step up.