Sign in to follow this  
DirtDan2012

Magic @ Hawks 3:00 Game Time

3 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Because what he does doesn't translate to wins. So who cares how "good" he is.

It doesn't translate to wins, because in this league you need more then 1 consistent good player to win games. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

But is that necessarily Vooch's fault ?

11 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

What's really sad is he gets a LOT more respect from the coaches around the league then he does his own fanbase.

Is not that he does not get any respect. He is very well respected but We, or at least me, are Magic fans above all. Is it the Magic or Vooch. Pick one. Unfortunately, you cant have both. Same goes with Fournier

10 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

It doesn't translate to wins, because in this league you need more then 1 consistent good player to win games. 

It doesn't translate to wins because his style of play is usually not that efficient and he doesn't supplement that poor efficiency by getting to the ft line. 

He's been much better this year

33 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Are you ready to build our future and roster around him? If so, for how many years? For me, he’s been our “best” player for seven years and we’ve gotten nowhere. That doesn’t mean he’s a bad player but perhaps more of a complementary player (ala Kevin Love... which is probably too generous as a comp).

46 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

What's really sad is he gets a LOT more respect from the coaches around the league then he does his own fanbase.

Yeah I think loads of people are fed up and want change. I'm a fan of vooch massively and I'd be open to keeping him. But I just want what's best for the franchise whatever that may be. It's going to be weird when he becomes a all star and we let him go for nothing, if that's the case

39 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Thank you! . . ."fool's gold". We've watched this movie before. After the All Star break, it might be a different story. 

I tell you something I'd be open to getting a top quality PG and then seeing what vooch would be like then..

In saying that Mo could be really be something special ..really special.. so maybe Vooch being here hinders him progressing fully. 

NBA TV crew said they would love to see us with the same team.. but with a top notch PG. Isaiah Thomas said we would be a real real problem and I agree.

4 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I tell you something I'd be open to getting a top quality PG and then seeing what vooch would be like then..

In saying that Mo could be really be something special ..really special.. so maybe Vooch being here hinders him progressing fully. 

NBA TV crew said they would love to see us with the same team.. but win a top notch PG. Isaiah Thomas said we would be a real real problem and I agree.

Jay, I never said that Bamba is the answer. We are talking about Vuc. He has been a good scorer for us. But if we brought in a PG who is fast and quick, we are looking at the Magic playing up tempo. Whereas Clint Capela would fit that style of play, Vuc could not run with our younger athletic players. Vuc plays better at a slower pace.