Sign in to follow this  
DirtDan2012

Magic @ Hawks 3:00 Game Time

I have an interesting "Is this anything?" It seems like whenever David Steele does his "Is this anything?" the Magic seem to have a comfortable lead. And by the time he and Jeff Turner are done with their banter the Magic have coughed up the lead or the lead has been significantly reduced.

If someone would have told me that late in the third quarter that Dedmon would be 5 for 5 from 3 point range I would have said let me have some of whatever you've been drinking.

• Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

It's funny when you watch a stream and the other team's announcers keep talking about how great Vuc is and how the Magic would be stupid to not resign him.

Everybody raves about him 

I wonder what the NBA record is for most blown leads of 15 points or more in the second half of games in one season by a team ? (games that they went on to lose too). Certainly the Magic either have to be real close or they may already have that record now. I hate to bring this up now but was just curious.

Ok guys. A 13 point lead going to the 4th quarter. Sounds like we've been here a lot recently. This time we need to close them out. Increase the lead to 20 plus and have ourselves a great dinner!

• Upvote 1

One thing we can't do here is settle for 3 pointers or bad shots in general with this lead. It seems like when we do this and start missing shots our defense disappears as well.

Was about to compliment Bamba’s play and then he fell asleep on a Dedmon backdoor. How he even beats someone backdoor is beyond me