Sign in to follow this  
All Eyes On Me

Bucks at Magic

4 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Put a sock in it already... You're the one talking about tanking mode when we've won enough games already to take us out of that equation. This team will end up winning about 35 games this year.

I said the tanking may have begun. MAY have begun. Anyway I accept your apology now let's move on please.

That's ballgame. Sometimes you fight hard and get all the way back and never get over that hump and take the lead. That's what's gonna happen tonight unfortunately. Magic used everything they had to make it a game and now Milwaukee is pulling away again. A great effort though to remain in the game and fight despite the probable loss.

10 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

I said the tanking may have begun. MAY have begun. Anyway I accept your apology now let's move on please.

Don’t think we’re going to tank as an organization.  At some point, we have to drum into our players heads that they need to play their hearts out to win every game, and not a nod/wink that it’s ok to lose games to get a better draft pick.  I do believe current management and coaching understands that.  

However, if/when it appears playoffs are unlikely, and we’re getting closer to that, you’ll hear a lot of people in this forum calling for us to lose every game left, if history is any guide.  

6 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Don’t think we’re going to tank as an organization.  At some point, we have to drum into our players heads that they need to play their hearts out to win every game, and not a nod/wink that it’s ok to lose games to get a better draft pick.  I do believe current management and coaching understands that.  

However, if/when it appears playoffs are unlikely, and we’re getting closer to that, you’ll hear a lot of people in this forum calling for us to lose every game left, if history is any guide.  

I don't understand that logic... The players in particular wouldn't tank. It's their jobs that will be lost.... Coaches aren't the only mf's to get fired....

4 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

I don't understand that logic... The players in particular wouldn't tank. It's their jobs that will be lost.... Coaches aren't the only mf's to get fired....

We’ve had plenty of losing players who’ve been with us a long time.  The players won’t try to lose but when they see players being kept out for unclear reasons, weird lineups from the coach, and an atmosphere of people calling for a tank and rooting for them to lose, it affects them.  It’s one of the main reasons I was against tanking from the very beginning.  

1 minute ago, JJZFL said:

We’ve had plenty of losing players who’ve been with us a long time.  The players won’t try to lose but when they see players being kept out for unclear reasons, weird lineups from the coach, and an atmosphere of people calling for a tank and rooting for them to lose, it affects them.  It’s one of the main reasons I was against tanking from the very beginning.  

Nah. That's not happening anymore... We have too many players that we need to develop plus we'll end up keeping Vuc. Bank on the last part of that.

5 minutes ago, Catalina Maria said:

We are putting up a good fight.

After tonight, Martin should stay in the rotation over Simmons.

No more moral victories.  

And they play different positions.