Sign in to follow this  
All Eyes On Me

Bucks at Magic

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

You know what's funny.... If we trade Vuc we'll end up going into full tank mode. He's been by FAR the most consistent player we've had all season.

Imho the tanking may have already begun. Wouldn't be surprised if they hold out AG longer than necessary. It is almost like things are setting up as they want. They will have the built in excuse for not being serious buyers at the trade deadline with the losing and the AG injury. Then for good measure they will unload Vooch for some Bottom feeders.

11 minutes ago, Catalina Maria said:

They would thrive in a system not settling for jump shots all night. This team is lazy when it needs to be scrappy. We are athletic and not taking advantage of our athleticism.

The paint is always clogged because a lot of the time we don’t have sufficient shooters to open up the perimeter.  I agree with the comment about lack of consistent effort.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Imho the tanking may have already begun. Wouldn't be surprised if they hold out AG longer than necessary. It is almost like things are setting up as they want. They will have the built in excuse for not being serious buyers at the trade deadline with the losing and the AG injury. Then for good measure they will unload Vooch for some Bottom feeders.

Dude.... Take a chill pill already. Your logic is just plain stupid.. You obviously don't work for a living or understand job performance. We're not a team that's actually bad enough to tank.

Gotta get this thing into single digits heading into the 4th quarter. We are in the same position the Nets were last night. The roles are reversed now.

Dude.... Take a chill pill already. Your logic is just plain stupid.. You obviously don't work for a living or understand job performance.

Ok whatever you say. Yeah I guess the Magic organization has everything under control as they have for the last 6 years. No you're right. My bad. Let's see what happens at the deadline.  Do me a favor and get back to me then and we'll see what's what. In the meantime learn some manners.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yannis is just too strong for Jonathan to keep out of the paint.

Especially if Yannis charges into him with elbows high, knocks JI over, and JI gets called for the foul.  

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

Ok whatever you say. Yeah I guess the Magic organization has everything under control as they have for the last 6 years. No you're right. My bad. Let's see what happens at the deadline.  Do me a favor and get back to me then and we'll see what's what. In the meantime learn some manners.

Put a sock in it already... You're the one talking about tanking mode when we've won enough games already to take us out of that equation. This team will end up winning about 35 games this year.

1 minute ago, JJZFL said:

Especially if Yannis charges into him with elbows high, knocks JI over, and JI gets called for the foul.  

JI's game, but he's nowhere near strong enough to keep Giannis out of the paint. He got hosed on 2 calls early, but he's been getting abused in the post. He's got no ass nor upper body strength.