Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs. Nets - Friday, January 18 @ 7 :00 P.M.

Wow now we are 11th in the East. 2 and a half games out of 8th. 3 in the all important loss column. We are only 4 and a half games ahead of the Hawks now!

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

Meh. There’s not a whole lot else to say

Yeah I agree. I mean how many more times can we hear "We just need to play better" or "We have to play defense for a full 48 minutes". Yada yada yada. Enough with the lip. Just go out there and get it done.

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

Yeah I agree. I mean how many more times can we hear "We just need to play better" or "We have to play defense for a full 48 minutes". Yada yada yada. Enough with the lip. Just go out there and get it done.

That’s the unfortunate part, this is who these guys are. We’ve been doing this dance for years. It’s time to shake up the roster.

3 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

That’s the unfortunate part, this is who these guys are. We’ve been doing this dance for years. It’s time to shake up the roster.

Once again I totally agree. 6 years of losing is more than enough. I just wonder now if they will make any deals ? Or will they go in the tank and when the deadline rolls around they will have a built in excuse for doing little or nothing ?

1 minute ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

That's what we need. . .a tough guy that can smack someone (on the opposing team) in the face. And then act all innocent like Draymond Green does.

Unfortunately TMF as you have said before, we are loaded with choir boys over here. I agree though that we need a bruiser. We need that guy who is not afraid to kick someone in the chicken nuggets. (Like Draymond).

3 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Once again I totally agree. 6 years of losing is more than enough. I just wonder now if they will make any deals ? Or will they go in the tank and when the deadline rolls around they will have a built in excuse for doing little or nothing ?

We’ll definitely make a deal or two, just have to see if we’re really gonna be buyers like the rumor is or if we’re gonna sell Vucevic and/or Ross at the deadline.

4 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

On the bright side bamba played a decent game tonight

Yes he did. Was nice to see. I have been a harsh critic of his and I hope he continues to prove me wrong!

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

We’ll definitely make a deal or two, just have to see if we’re really gonna be buyers like the rumor is or if we’re gonna sell Vucevic and/or Ross at the deadline.

Somehow I think they will do something that will annoy all of us here. Just imagine if they get some dude with a huge wingspan and tremendous length!