Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs. Nets - Friday, January 18 @ 7 :00 P.M.

3 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I, for one. When the lead got down to single digits, I started to post "here we go again"!

So you too had that awful feeling ? It was deja vu  all over gain.

Bucks Guards are going to destroy us..  DJ is a good player but not enough to play in crunch time. Reason why Fournier is the one handling the ball at the last minute . DJ is Too small to defend stronger and bigger guards. Bledsoe and Brogdon will be too much for him. 

We need someone athletic and taller like DSJ.. too bad is not available. 

How many times can you come back mentally from heart wrenching defeats such as this in one season ? Eventually the weight of such collapsing will crush the Magic season. It would be like sitting on a 60 year old rusty lounge chair until it snaps like a pretzel.

This might sound weird but I would rather have the Magic play either even most of the game or behind by a few points. When they go up by 20 or so the defense goes in the tank.

Seems like Clifford mostly making excuses for them now in the post game.  A big contrast from earlier in the season, and I don’t like it. 

12 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Bucks Guards are going to destroy us..  DJ is a good player but not enough to play in crunch time. Reason why Fournier is the one handling the ball at the last minute . DJ is Too small to defend stronger and bigger guards. Bledsoe and Brogdon will be too much for him. 

We need someone athletic and taller like DSJ.. too bad is not available. 

So how has it been working out for us letting Fournier, the "turnover machine", handle the ball in crunch time?

I have never let losing a game upset me. But it was kinda frustrating tonight, especially after every game the camera pans to Fournier looking up at the scoreboard(?) like "I should have (or could have) made that shot". I'm not a violent person, but sometimes I want to throw a shoe at him.

2 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Seems like Clifford mostly making excuses for them now in the post game.  A big contrast from earlier in the season, and I don’t like it. 

It doesn’t seem like he wants Fournier or Vooch traded.

5 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

This might sound weird but I would rather have the Magic play either even most of the game or behind by a few points. When they go up by 20 or so the defense goes in the tank.

Wow, MagiOne, you and I think the same a lot.

2 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Exactly! You noticed that too huh ? No more calling them out, etc. I mean yeah if you blow a 20 something lead once or twice that is one thing, But this is a pattern now for this team. It is almost like he is preparing for the inevitable. Sends a bad message imho.

3 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

So how has it been working out for us letting Fournier, the "turnover machine", handle the ball in crunch time?

I have never let losing a game upset me. But it was kinda frustrating tonight, especially after every game the camera pans to Fournier looking up at the scoreboard(?) like "I should have (or could have) made that shot". I'm not a violent person, but sometimes I want throw a shoe at him.

I wanted to smack him in the neck with a piece of pizza.

6 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

I wanted to smack him in the neck with a piece of pizza.

rolling-on-the-floor-laughing_1f923.png

If it was a pizza you had started eating, it would be a waste of your money. Pizza is too good to waste on Fournier. It should be something that you plan on throwing away after you smack him.