Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs. Nets - Friday, January 18 @ 7 :00 P.M.

5 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Somehow I think they will do something that will annoy all of us here. Just imagine if they get some dude with a huge wingspan and tremendous length!

Only if he can’t shoot and is oozing with defensive potential

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Only if he can’t shoot and is oozing with defensive potential

LMAO! Or how about "he has tremendous upside"

2 hours ago, JJZFL said:

Seems like Clifford mostly making excuses for them now in the post game.  A big contrast from earlier in the season, and I don’t like it. 

All coaches break in Orlando. Some sooner than others. 

4 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

I stand by my statement. Vucevic sometimes scores a bunch and I don't like him either

I can’t help but think he dedicated that game to you though. He probably reads this forum often haha. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JJZFL said:

How are these guys ahead of us in the standings?  I don’t think we’ve played against a more inept looking bunch.  It’s almost comical.  

Lol

OK so it's just the season of inexplicably blown leads I guess.  How incredibly frustrating.

1 minute ago, ML6 said:

OK so it's just the season of inexplicably blown leads I guess.  How incredibly frustrating.

We all should make a pact to just start turning games off at halftime and just pretend we're watching the best team in the East. 

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

We all should make a pact to just start turning games off at halftime and just pretend we're watching the best team in the East. 

Our collective happiness would be significantly higher.

I couldn't watch the game last night because I was at a wedding.  I checked my phone twice during the game.  The first time I checked it was halftime -- 67-54.  Sadly, my first thought was "well at least it'll be close at the end so we have a chance".  Second time I checked it was 116-114 Brooklyn, 22 seconds left.  It hurt to know exactly how it would go down.

16 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Instead, can we just pretend that Curry, Klay and Durant play for the magic in a different city and division?