Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs. Nets - Friday, January 18 @ 7 :00 P.M.

18 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Can NOT afford to lose this game. Especially after having a 21 point lead. And not after a heartbreaking loss to Detroit the game before. It would be devastating and could essentially destroy their season. From a mental standpoint anyway. May be difficult to overcome mentally.

I agree with this.  Up 21 in first half against a team that looked like it was sleepwalking. They were there for the taking but we didn’t do it, and now have a good chance of losing.  Disgusting.  

4 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

I agree with this.  Up 21 in first half against a team that looked like it was sleepwalking. They were there for the taking but we didn’t do it, and now have a good chance of losing.  Disgusting.  

Yup.... We've snatched defeat from the jaws of victory at least 8 to 10 times this year.....  

Make that 9 to 11 times......

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

Need a turnover or for them to miss a ft or ft's!

Still a chance! Don't need a 3 here unless it is absolutely wide open!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Coz we abandoned the way we played in the first quarter where AG was in control.